List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who finds that little Spencer is such a cutie pie ?????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who finds that little Spencer is such a cutie pie ?????

Started by melzluvsjasam at 2006/12/28 04:21PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 08:09AM, Views: 282, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 04:39PM
    Re: Who finds that little Spencer is such a cutie pie ?????
    happi

little spencer is a cutie.. but, i'm sure nic will get him back in no time...

#2   2006/12/28 04:47PM
    toorobbin

And he has an identical twin brother.

Spencer is adorable.

#3   2006/12/28 05:48PM
    busu1996

I have to say that GH is not really big on casting cute kids..lol. I know I know Im being harsh but think about the ex Kristina and Cam. Be honest now, these kids werent Gerber models . But GH has redeemed themselves with Spencer. That little boy is so frickin cute I love to watch him! Adorable indeed!

#4   2006/12/28 06:39PM
    KBOQ

Quote busu1996: I have to say that GH is not really big on casting cute kids..lol. I know I know Im being harsh but think about the ex Kristina and Cam. Be honest now, these kids werent Gerber models . But GH has redeemed themselves with Spencer. That little boy is so frickin cute I love to watch him! Adorable indeed!

Spencer is adorable! And seems really well-natured. Also, I saw an interview with Genie Francis and she said that Spencer is his name in real life! I am not sure if he has a twin though. I didn't think so. As far as the other castings go for kids on GH, it is hard for me to call a child "ugly". But, I don't find Cam and Molly to be the cutest things. Kristina is a pretty little girl. She has beautiful hair and a great smile! I hope I don't sound too mean though as far as Cam and Molly.

#5   2006/12/28 06:44PM
    happi

Quote busu1996: I have to say that GH is not really big on casting cute kids..lol. I know I know Im being harsh but think about the ex Kristina and Cam. Be honest now, these kids werent Gerber models . But GH has redeemed themselves with Spencer. That little boy is so frickin cute I love to watch him! Adorable indeed!

i'll agree with you about cam not being so cute, but, kristina is a cutie..of course michael's not the cutest either.. morgan needs to talk more...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list