List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Don't cry, Nikolas - I can't stand it any more.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't cry, Nikolas - I can't stand it any more.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/28 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 12:55PM, Views: 324, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 03:27PM
    Don't cry, Nikolas - I can't stand it any more.
    toorobbin

My poor Nikolas.

Let's show our support, for Nikolas, and tell him that we're with him.

Come on every one, sign in.

I can't wait for my Cowboy and Detective Hottie, to get Colleen.

#2   2006/12/28 06:43PM
    Re: Don't cry, Nikolas - I can't stand it any more.
    KBOQ

I feel bad for Nik too. He is such a nice guy. You know he is going to be the one to kill Colleen. I think every parent would feel the same way if their baby was taken from them. I hope that they find Spencer soon. I heard that Em asks her big bro for some help!!!

#3   2006/12/28 06:52PM
    happi

don't get me wrong i feel bad that spencer was taken by colleen but, even nic said himself he was too blind and his ego got in the way of what every one was trying to tell him.. how many times did emily tell him the nanny is no good..i think nic just got thrown off his high horse..
    this is just my opinon...

#4   2006/12/29 12:55PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think that Nikolas only see the good in people rather than the bad and it is affect him a great deal. For he may a lapse in judgmental toward Colleen because he didn't see her for who really she is. He may be blind of Colleen but now his eyes are wide open. He trust Colleen with the most precious that he has Spencer and she let him down in a big way. She was very possessive of Nikolas and Spencer to begin with and he probably wasn't thinking. Because after the accident I think that I saw Colleen pour stuff in his drink and she told Spencer that she needs his daddy to be vulnerable for a while. But I think she has a crush on Spencer and want a life with him but he reject her and try to fire her. And when that happens she decide to take Spencer and start a whole new life with him. I mean how often do we hear Colleen saying mommy or calling him her son. I do feel sorry for Nikolas because he must be going crazy thinking of bad things that can happened to Spencer and not knowing where Spencer is, is probably frightened to him. And poor Spencer act like he doesn't even know the different when a person is good or bad. I think that Nikolas is going to everything that he can to get Spencer back even if means going to jail. And I can understand being at home would mean being on pins and needles not knowing where he is. For like they said hindsight is 20/20. I think that the next person that comes in Nikolas life he is going to remember how he lost his precious son Spencer and how he trusted Colleen but end up becoming a bad seed and he is going to listen to everyone that tells him that a person is bad. And who knows what Colleen would do for she kidnap a baby and probably has done some very other means things with her bosses in her past and there is always a change that she would get desperate and she can run into some trouble with a precious baby. And I hope that Nikolas get to Colleen in time.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list