List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spinelli?????????????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spinelli?????????????????

Started by Ronnica at 2006/12/28 02:25PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 10:08AM, Views: 350, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 02:25PM
    Spinelli?????????????????
    Ronnica

Can someone please help me. I'm lost can you tell me who is Spinelli? Where did he come from? What he is doing? And everthing else in between.

Thanks

#2   2006/12/28 04:04PM
    Re: Spinelli?????????????????
    toorobbin

Spinelli was a P.C. student computer freak.

I forget exactly how, but Lorenzo and Rick hired him to fake the hard drive to frame Sam.

Sonny and Jason kidnapped, Spinelli to prove that Sam was innocent which he did.

He's now helping Lulu, as Lulu's condition to Sonny if she helped him to clear Laura's name.

Hope that helps.

#3   2006/12/28 07:22PM
    Devil-or-Angel

part one-
    Damien Spinelli is/was a PCU student and Prof Pete's computer tech guy. Alcazar hired him to creat the fake drive that incriminated Jason & Sonny. Ric planted the drive in Sam's room and accused her of stealing it. Sam was arrested and escaped she and Jason went on the run. But decided to return and try to clean her name. Stan (Jason & Sonny's computer guy) managed to track the fake files to Prof Pete's computer. Prof. Peter gave them Spinelli's name. Jason and Sam kidnapped Spinelli and were going to turn themselves into the police on L&L wedding day so that Spinelli could testify that he crated the files. Alcazar found out where they were hiding and rigged their car to explode. All three managed to escape the car but ambushed by Alcazar's men (including Diego) they escaped into a warehouse (unaware that Kristina was in the same warehouse chasing a puppy. Diego followed them in and started shooting. Sam shoot back and killed him. Kristina saw it all and started screaming. Sam stayed behind to help Kristina, Jason and Spinelli tried to escape. They were trapped by the PCPD. Spinelli managed to escape but Jason was shot (on Ric's order's while trying to turn himself in).

#4   2006/12/28 07:31PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Part two-
    Spinelli tried to contact Prof Pete for help, but through a twist of fate Lulu ended up answering the call for help. Lulu and Spinelli were captured by Alcazar and were to be killed. Jason found out where they were and came to the rescue. Again Spinelli escaped, but not before he gave Lulu some details on his life. Unable to give Jason and Sonny exact details and with her life still at risk since she knew Alcazar tried to kill her, Sonny ordered Lulu to accompany Jason to Oakfield,Tenessesee to search for Spinelli at his grandmothers. Lulu agreed on the condition that Sonny help her figure out who really killed Rick Webber. The mission to Tenessesee was sucessful. Jason, Lulu and Spinelli returned to PC and cleared Sam's name of the stealing police evidence charges. Jason and Sonny then told Spinelli to help Lulu any way he could.
    So far he has hacked in to the PCPD files and found out everything he could about Rick's death. He also found about Rick & Monica's affair years ago. Spinelli thinks that Alan killed Rick and let Laura take the blame.
    That is all I can think of for now but if you have other questions I can probably try to answer them!

#5   2006/12/29 10:08AM
    rlsss

Thanks for your information. I've just been lost with the whole Spinelli part.
    Thanks!!!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list