List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: will jason &sam make thor baby liz

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

will jason &sam make thor baby liz

Started by kgom at 2006/12/28 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 06:28PM, Views: 564, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/28 01:42PM
    will jason &sam make thor baby liz
    kgom

%( after jason and sam find out the truth about liz baby we they make or will sam leave jason

#2   2006/12/28 02:08PM
    Re: will jason &sam make thor baby liz
    JASAM.FAN

Quote kgom: after jason and sam find out the truth about liz baby we they make or will sam leave jason

hell no she won't leave Jason..She'll be mking wild passionate love and in the process a baby will come along the way!NO STOPPING JASAM!

#3   2006/12/28 02:58PM
    jasamalways

iw ant to believe that jasam can make it but so many spoilers suggest that liason is happening ahhn

#4   2006/12/28 03:23PM
    JaSam514

Quote jasamalways: iw ant to believe that jasam can make it but so many spoilers suggest that liason is happening ahhn

I read that their will be a baby in process for Jasam in 2007 so they will be having a baby. Jason gets so Pis*ed at Liz for lying I don't see them having this close trusting friendship anymore after that. The trust will be gone. If Liz's baby doesn't die then I see Jason taking care of his baby but I don't see a Liason pairing NO Hey maybe Jason and Sam will raise Liz and Jason's baby together Liz can have visitation of course when she is not working and working her never ending shift at GH LOL I can't wait for JaSam to have their baby Liz is going to be jealous I DO NOT see Sam going anywhere. Jason and Sam are true love they will be the next super couple.

Go JaSam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5   2006/12/28 04:01PM
    toorobbin

Jason and Sam won't let Liz's baby stop them.

#6   2006/12/28 06:28PM
    Crater#5

Quote kgom: after jason and sam find out the truth about liz baby we they make or will sam leave jason

Sam can pea in Jason face and call it rain and he will believe her.Remember, Sam took care of Jason when Jason did not know who he was. Jason fell in love with her again. When he asked her how she felt about them, and she was telling him how she feel, he was holding his, breath,until she said that she loved himm,you can see that he was relieved, and thats when he told her that he loved he to.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list