List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Alexis smoking pot!! lmao

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Alexis smoking pot!! lmao

Started by busu1996 at 2006/12/28 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 06:20AM, Views: 558, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 01:39PM
    Alexis smoking pot!! lmao
    busu1996

Hi everyone! I thought it was funny that Alexis Davis Miss Prim n Proper ex D.A was smoking. I thought it was even cuter that Sonny didnt judge her. ALexis should less critical of others and their choices from now on. Sometimes things are not always black n white and although not encourged sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands. Too too funny!

#2   2006/12/28 02:23PM
    Re: Alexis smoking pot!! lmao
    happi

Quote busu1996: Hi everyone! I thought it was funny that Alexis Davis Miss Prim n Proper ex D.A was smoking. I thought it was even cuter that Sonny didnt judge her. ALexis should less critical of others and their choices from now on. Sometimes things are not always black n white and although not encourged sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands. Too too funny!

i thought that was a good scene with alexis and sonny about the pot smoking..if he can't go back with carly, alexis would be the one i would like sonny with maybe he could loosen her up a bit more...

#3   2006/12/28 04:06PM
    toorobbin

I loved it, when she went,

Sonny, who.

#4   2006/12/28 06:22PM
    KBOQ

It was funny when she said, "Sonny, who?" But, I think they exaggerated it a little bit when they had her playing with her kids toys! I loved Sonny's smile though when he saw the pot! He has such cute dimples!

#5   2006/12/28 06:25PM
    happi

Quote KBOQ: It was funny when she said, "Sonny, who?" But, I think they exaggerated it a little bit when they had her playing with her kids toys! I loved Sonny's smile though when he saw the pot! He has such cute dimples!

sonny is something to look at isn't he??

#6   2006/12/28 06:26PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I would def love to see SEXIS again.
    Alexis was a much more relaxed and happy person back then.
    I think Sexis would be better than CarSon (at least with this Carly - if Tamara Braun returned to the role I might chnage my mind).

#7   2006/12/28 07:20PM
    sweetcheeks2146

LOL i loved it when she said sonny who..lol I would love to see sexis again... that would brighten my day she is so much more enjoyable to watch when she has scenes w him.

#8   2006/12/28 08:39PM
    kentishad

Quote sweetcheeks2146: LOL i loved it when she said sonny who..lol I would love to see sexis again... that would brighten my day she is so much more enjoyable to watch when she has scenes w him.

Yeah it was funny, but then Ric had to show up.

#9   2006/12/28 08:45PM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote sweetcheeks2146: LOL i loved it when she said sonny who..lol I would love to see sexis again... that would brighten my day she is so much more enjoyable to watch when she has scenes w him.

Yeah it was funny, but then Ric had to show up.

ric once again to ruin everything...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list