List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who is Lucky going to be mad the most?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Lucky going to be mad the most?

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/28 12:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 12:37PM, Views: 504, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 12:04PM
    Who is Lucky going to be mad the most?
    Darkfairiesi...

being who is more guilty Maxie or Liz. For Maxie has fake a miscarriage and it is trying to get sympathy from Lucky and Liz is supposedly be married to him and has cheat on him and has lie. And doesn't believe that Lucky is innocent about the pills in his desk. I know that it may seems small but Lucky was frame and he even prove that he is clean by a drug test. Which means he has nothing to hide and wasn't lying. But all Liz could do was to tell Lucky to leave him alone. Lucky find out the truth from both of them who is the first one that he forgive. For Maxie has lie to him about the baby but was there for him as Lucky friend.

#2   2006/12/28 01:37PM
    Re: Who is Lucky going to be mad the most?
    kgom

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity: being who is more guilty Maxie or Liz. For Maxie has fake a miscarriage and it is trying to get sympathy from Lucky and Liz is supposedly be married to him and has cheat on him and has lie. And doesn't believe that Lucky is innocent about the pills in his desk. I know that it may seems small but Lucky was frame and he even prove that he is clean by a drug test. Which means he has nothing to hide and wasn't lying. But all Liz could do was to tell Lucky to leave him alone. Lucky find out the truth from both of them who is the first one that he forgive. For Maxie has lie to him about the baby but was there for him as Lucky friend.

he will forgive maxie frist but i dont know if he will forgive liz

#3   2006/12/28 04:17PM
    busu1996

Maxie, Lucky's friend? I disagree. Maxie has been deceitful from day one, scoring pills for him, setting him up so Liz can see them together and yes, lying about the pregnancy/miscarriage. To be honest, all 3 Lucky & Liz and Maxie have been far from honest or loyal, but then again that's what makes GH so good to watch!

#4   2006/12/28 04:18PM
    toorobbin

I love this question.

I hope he tells Liz to take a hike.

Because, Liz certainly doesn't deserve, Lucky.

Let her go back to Ric, where she belongs.

#5   2006/12/28 07:11PM
    Devil-or-Angel

I don't think he will forgive Maxi for faking the PG very easily or quickly.
    I think he would have forgiven Liz for the ONS, if she had told him right off the bat. And he may still be understanding about that. What I think he will have trouble with is that she has known for a long time that he is not the father and has been stringing him along (I'm sure she will say it was for his own good). But I think he will have the most trouble with her hypocritial behavior. She has jugded him and been unforgiving and most of the time she was lying and or keeping secrets from him too.

I actually find myself hpoing that he will not forgive either of them. I hope that he will find someone new!

#6   2006/12/28 08:32PM
    lennox

I personally don't think that Lucky is in a position to get upset with Liz. Maxie, definitely because what twisted mind lies about being pregnant and then, lies about having a miscarriage. From what I heard from the women that I am friends with, miscarriages are one of the hardest things a woman can endure. I have seen Liz struggle with her decision to keep the paternity a secret. But I keep reading these posts (and you're welcomed to your opinion) that Liz is a liar and Liz wants Jason.

#7   2006/12/28 09:59PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I think that he eventually get upset with Liz for he has every right to get upset because number one it is the pot calling the kettle black for Liz hasn't given Lucky any changes because he had an affair with Maxie and then Liz had an affair with Jason. For it is not the fact that she had an affair. I can see if she went and told Lucky the truth then they could work it out instead of playing the high and mighty trying to put Jason on a pedestrial because his life is so much easier than Lucky and not given Lucky half a change and judging him. It is her lying about her affair and about the paternity test and she had it done [I don't know how but she knows that it is Jasons]. She forgot her marriage vows about forsakening all others but hey it is a soaps and adultery storyline is part of that. For Lucky is not angel or saint but at least he try to clean and be honest everyone knows that he had an affair with Maxie and about the drugs. Can anyone say the same about Liz? And what really matters is that the baby was the reason why Lucky wanted to get clean and now it feels like that has been taken away from him. For I hope that he never forgive her.
    As for Maxie, she needs help for I think that she is holding on to Lucky by lying to him about the baby and then try to get sympathy from a fake miscarriage. In her mind it seems like Liz has never been there for Lucky but she is one person that will never say that she is sorry. But she is not the only person to blame for the problems in Lucky marriage. I think what she did was a mockery to all woman for everyone knows that woman bond with their babies in the womb and yes it is always hard for the woman that has lost a baby and she is definetely wrong and shouldn't receieve any sympathy from Lucky. And lennox it really doesn't matter that she is struggling for Liz is lying to both of the guys that she claim that she care about. I think that Lucky is going to be mad at Liz and Maxie.

#8   2006/12/29 06:06AM
    breanna

I hope Lucky never forgives Liz, and I hope Jason never forgives Her, so She can go to Ric,

#9   2006/12/29 06:38AM
    happi

if jason can forgive sam for sleeping with ric.. he'll forgive liz in time... and lucky will be hurt(as will jason) but, in time he'll forgive liz ( i think she hasn't told him because she doesn't want him to relapse) so i think he'll be mad at maxie. but, the way maxie works she'll turn everything around and she'll have lucky forgiving her too... JMO

#10   2006/12/29 07:45AM
    KBOQ

[quote]Quote toorobbin: I love this question.

I hope he tells Liz to take a hike.

Because, Liz certainly doesn't deserve, Lucky.

Let her go back to Ric, where she belongs.

I agree! Liz used to be great with Lucky (especially the original Lucky). It is too bad that they can't have what Luke and Laura have. Remember when Laura told Liz that they had the potential to be like L&L. If only she knew the whole truth! Go back to that scumbag Ric, Liz!! That's where she belongs.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list