List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: IS MAXI ABOVE THE LAW?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IS MAXI ABOVE THE LAW?

Started by KAKMOM at 2006/12/28 06:42AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 04:26PM, Views: 628, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/28 06:42AM
    IS MAXI ABOVE THE LAW?
    KAKMOM

Maybe I missed something but was MAxi found to be the one who stole the pills from the hospital? If so, why was she not prosecuted?

#2   2006/12/28 07:18AM
    Re: IS MAXI ABOVE THE LAW?
    breanna

OK Maxi said She lost the Baby, and what about the Doctors they didn't know that she was never pregnant, there is no way that the Doctors would not know that She was not pregnant, I had 5 Miscarriage, there is no way in hell you can fake something like that, unless She paid the Doctor to tell everyone that she lost the baby, and you can't go Home right away, I was sick for 2 weeks she went out right the next Day like nothing ever hapend, that is crap,

#3   2006/12/28 04:59PM
    toorobbin

You're absolutely right.

Not once, has Mac ever said to Maxie.

Maxie, where did you get the pills from.

What did he think?

duh.

#4   2006/12/28 06:25PM
    old timer

I can't believe they wouls still let her work in the hosiptal

#5   2006/12/28 06:28PM
    KBOQ

Epiphany is on to her though. I hope she looks into the computer system or something. Mac Scorpio has turned into such a crappy actor. However, that does have a lot to do with the writers. But, what else is new?

#6   2006/12/28 06:29PM
    happi

Quote breanna: OK Maxi said She lost the Baby, and what about the Doctors they didn't know that she was never pregnant, there is no way that the Doctors would not know that She was not pregnant, I had 5 Miscarriage, there is no way in hell you can fake something like that, unless She paid the Doctor to tell everyone that she lost the baby, and you can't go Home right away, I was sick for 2 weeks she went out right the next Day like nothing ever hapend, that is crap,

i'm sorry about the miscarriages for you.. it took me 5 years to get pregant with my first son.. so that was hard esp when women would get pregnant by drinking the "water'

#7   2006/12/28 06:37PM
    old timer

I think Georgie is on to her but here is the punishment

#8   2006/12/29 02:55PM
    breanna

Quote happi:
    Quote breanna: OK Maxi said She lost the Baby, and what about the Doctors they didn't know that she was never pregnant, there is no way that the Doctors would not know that She was not pregnant, I had 5 Miscarriage, there is no way in hell you can fake something like that, unless She paid the Doctor to tell everyone that she lost the baby, and you can't go Home right away, I was sick for 2 weeks she went out right the next Day like nothing ever hapend, that is crap,

i'm sorry about the miscarriages for you.. it took me 5 years to get pregant with my first son.. so that was hard esp when women would get pregnant by drinking the "water'

I don't have any Kids been trying for over 3 years, and lost 5 babys, Doctor's don't know why,

#9   2006/12/30 10:58AM
    thiessenh

I know what you mean, there is no way she can fake that,

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/30 11:03AM
    #10   2006/12/30 11:42AM
    Clueless

Sorry for your lost Breanna. But I mention that same thing in the post where it said Maxi fakes a miscarriage. How is it that this child is so bubbly around everyone else and then just as soon as Lucky enters the room shes gets emotional. No I have never had a miscarriage but I can't see the doctors releasing her or not telling her to stay off of her feet for a day or two. My God the child just feel down a flight of stairs that should have been a cause for them to keep her in the hospital or on bed rest for a day or two. Not only that I missed the show the day that she felt so I am not really sure what went down. But did Maxi go to the hospital and was she seen by a doctor. Or did Lucky just take her word for it. Because correct me if I am not wrong but wouldn't the doctors need to run some test to confirm that a miscarriage is what she had. Heres a question concerning Liz, just what is her job at the hospital. Is she a register nurse, license practertical nurse or a medical assistant. Just what is her title. And heres another thing. I know this post is about Maxi but you can't talk about one without talking about the other. Heres my thing concerning Liz, granted you don't want Lucky back, at least thats what you want us to believe and you know that Maxi would do anything to get him. Did it every enter into your mind that Maxi could be faking a pregnancy. My God woman, you announce that you are pregnant and then all of sudden shes says that shes pregnant too. I would like to believe that Liz would have wanted her marriage to work once she found out that the baby was Lucky, but all bets where off as soon as she found out the baby was Jason. And heres another thing granted Lucky cheated first, I guess we can sorta blame his addiction for it but he continue to do it, so therefore hes still guilty. But with Liz I see her more guilty because she willingly and knowingly slept with Jason even tho she knew he was involve with Sam granted they were on the rocks but that is no justification for her sleeping with Jason. But lets get back to Liz and her job at the hospital, as much as she stays by the computer would u please explain to me why she didn't even look at Maxi records for confirmation of this pregnancy, granted shes not vindictive as Maxi, but oh wait, this is the woman thats keeping a secret about the babys real father. So how is peeping into Maxis record going to hurt anything.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list