List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Look Who's Talking BySams Fan Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Look Who's Talking BySams Fan Club

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/27 11:41PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 06:41PM, Views: 287, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 11:41PM
    Look Who's Talking BySams Fan Club
    Lucky23

Hello Liason/Jaliz Fans

I'm tired of the Bysams club formly know as Jasam club like I said Jasam is over start getting used to it be prepared 2007 it's just around the corner Liason and Jaliz are going to have a good year Jason and Liz baby will be born in 2007 and they are getting married in 2007. I think the writters is going to put Lucky and Sam together which is a very good idea. Remember Bysams not get mad at my Liason/Jaliz Fans some of you have been sending some pretty ugly things remember this is real life behind these messages we send to one another if you don't have anything nice to reply back about don't reply at all and let's focus back on the storylines let's have fun again

Thanks
    Lucky23

#2   2006/12/28 06:38AM
    Re: Look Who's Talking BySams Fan Club
    happi

Quote Lucky23: Hello Liason/Jaliz Fans

I'm tired of the Bysams club formly know as Jasam club like I said Jasam is over start getting used to it be prepared 2007 it's just around the corner Liason and Jaliz are going to have a good year Jason and Liz baby will be born in 2007 and they are getting married in 2007. I think the writters is going to put Lucky and Sam together which is a very good idea. Remember Bysams not get mad at my Liason/Jaliz Fans some of you have been sending some pretty ugly things remember this is real life behind these messages we send to one another if you don't have anything nice to reply back about don't reply at all and let's focus back on the storylines let's have fun again

Thanks
    Lucky23

as a liason fan i have to say i think it was getting out of hand on both sides.i think we know we have both have jasam fans and liason and we are not going to see eye to eye.i enjoy writing on this site. so i agree with lucky 23 let's have fun again.

#3   2006/12/28 08:12AM
    OnegirlOneboy

GO JASAM.

NO LIASONLIERS!

#4   2006/12/28 10:12AM
    sweetcheeks2146

JASAM ALL THE WAY.. you are right tho this is getting out of control. everyone needs to grow up and get along. they are just character remember that

#5   2006/12/28 04:25PM
    toorobbin

Thanks
    Lucky23

This is a place where every one can come and say their opinions.

If you don't like a post, then stay away from it.

But don't announce to the internet what you don't like.

Every one here is entitled to their opinion, including you.

By the Way,

I'm a JaSam fan, and from what I'm seeing the liason fans are just as wrong.

#6   2006/12/28 05:55PM
    Crater#5

Quote toorobbin:

Thanks
    Lucky23

This is a place where every one can come and say their opinions.

If you don't like a post, then stay away from it.

But don't announce to the internet what you don't like.

Every one here is entitled to their opinion, including you.

By the Way,

I'm a JaSam fan, and from what I'm seeing the liason fans are just as wrong.

I would love to know where you got the information from because from what I understand they are writing for Jasam with no end in sight. Sam and Lucky will not be getting together. Baby do not always make three and if you think Liz and Jason will ride into the sunset you are wrong there also,but since you either know the writers,actors are got hold of the script than you know no more than anyone else. I cannot believe that they paid KM a lot of money to stay just for nothing.

#7   2006/12/28 06:41PM
    GH ADDICT

Thanks
    Lucky23

If you are implying that JaSam fans are the only ones who say mean things or write insulting stuff, you must not be reading what the other LiaSon fans are writing. I am on this site just about everyday and read just about every new post. (I'm usually at work so I don't have time to write but) I see a lot of insults from the LiaSon fans directed at Sam. They call her a ho, sl%t, wh%re and a bunch of other stuff EVERY chance they get. Then they get angry when someone writes back that Liz is liar, user, etc. It it wrong for both sides to write write these things (it's against the rules too) but it is only human nature to strike back. If you don't want insults slung at your favorite character then don't sling them either. It's fun to come here and read all different opinions and sides . It's great that every one has their favorite charaters, couples etc. but I thinnk we should be able to express our opinions with out slinging insults at the characters or each other.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list