List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2006/12/27 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 02:16PM, Views: 1370, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/27 10:37PM
    Re: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?
    liasonlover

Quote Devil-or-Angel: Actually what would be poetic justice here is for
    Jason to find out that his so called "friend" Liz is lying to him and keeping his baby from him, so he cut off all ties with her except an offer of money to support the baby.
    Lucky to be totally angry with Liz for all the lies she has told, including letting him believe that the baby was his. Dumping her and finding someone new.
    Liz end up alone and find out that someone tampered with the paternity test and the baby really is Lucky's but he still wants nothing to do with her, just his baby.

Or he finds out that Sam is a barren ho and if by some miracle she gets pregnant I hope they have that penicillin ready for the baby!
    Lucky finds out that his ho was never pregnant and goes back on drugs.
    And Liz figure out that she is better off not depending on men, which is something Sam has yet to comprehend.

Jason knows that he doesn't need to help Liz,he does it because she is important to him.

And it would be poetic jusice if he never finds out that her kid is his kid. After what he did to AJ, he has no right to get angry.

#22   2006/12/28 06:37PM
    Crater#5

Quote toorobbin: I think they'll both be keeping an eye on each other.

Did you see the previews, when Jason asked Kelly Lee if Sam is okay to have a baby.

It's a good thing Jason, didn't see the look Liz gave him.

Why should Liz keep a eye on Sam? That is suppose to be her man. Liz is rounding her eyes and sneaking around trying to hear Jason's conversations. That chick has lost her mind. She needs to keep herself out of these men's bed. The only thing she will stop a fight is Liz is pregnant. Why have they moved Carly out and basically replaced her with Liz?

#23   2006/12/28 06:41PM
    happi

Quote Crater#5:
    Quote toorobbin: I think they'll both be keeping an eye on each other.

Did you see the previews, when Jason asked Kelly Lee if Sam is okay to have a baby.

It's a good thing Jason, didn't see the look Liz gave him.

Why should Liz keep a eye on Sam? That is suppose to be her man. Liz is rounding her eyes and sneaking around trying to hear Jason's conversations. That chick has lost her mind. She needs to keep herself out of these men's bed. The only thing she will stop a fight is Liz is pregnant. Why have they moved Carly out and basically replaced her with Liz?

maybe their sending carly's character in another direction with jax and all. something different..

#24   2006/12/28 08:03PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote Lucky23: Good shot lol Don't worry Sam is going to be sick when she finds out about the baby she is going to get admitted to hospital instead of working as a clerk. Sam is no comparison to Liz when it comes down to education Liz is way ahead of her but you know Sam was doing her ho thing years ago so this explains what type of woman she is you know what Jasam fans you are exactly right Jason deserves better than a ho ho merry christmas for sleeping with her mother's husband. And let's not forget sleeping with Sonny and having his baby breaking up a marriage is this the type of woman that you Jasam fans think Jason should have please don't get it twisted! think about that!

You are right Jason does deserves some one who will not run out and cheat on him the second she gets a chance (and end up PG by yet another man).
    Yes Sam has done some bad thing, Liz has done some too.
    Sam has taken responsibility for her actions, Liz has NOT! Of the two Sam is by far taking control of her life more than Liz is. Liz keeps going on about raising her children doing what is best for them, but that is all she does - TALK. She will not be able to get on with her life UNTIL she learns to take responsibility for her actions and faces the consequences for them.

#25   2006/12/28 08:29PM
    kentishad

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote Lucky23: Good shot lol Don't worry Sam is going to be sick when she finds out about the baby she is going to get admitted to hospital instead of working as a clerk. Sam is no comparison to Liz when it comes down to education Liz is way ahead of her but you know Sam was doing her ho thing years ago so this explains what type of woman she is you know what Jasam fans you are exactly right Jason deserves better than a ho ho merry christmas for sleeping with her mother's husband. And let's not forget sleeping with Sonny and having his baby breaking up a marriage is this the type of woman that you Jasam fans think Jason should have please don't get it twisted! think about that!

You are right Jason does deserves some one who will not run out and cheat on him the second she gets a chance (and end up PG by yet another man).
    Sam has taken responsibility for her actions, Liz has NOT! Of the two Sam is by far taking control of her life more than Liz is. Liz keeps going on about raising her children doing what is best for them, but that is all she does - TALK. She will not be able to get on with her life UNTIL she learns to take responsibility for her actions and faces the consequences for them.

He also doesn't deserve someone who will flirt with and then bang his enemy who just happens to be married to her mother.

Oh yeah, Sonny wasn't exactly divorced when Sam hooked up with him and got pregant.

#26   2006/12/29 07:12AM
    OnegirlOneboy

Quote kentishad:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:

He also doesn't deserve someone who will flirt with and then bang his enemy who just happens to be married to her mother.

Oh yeah, Sonny wasn't exactly divorced when Sam hooked up with him and got pregant.

Sonny was NOT with Carlyeither when am hooked up with him.And as soon as Sonny wanted to get back with Carly Sam stood quiet abut her being pregnant not to mess them up.So that is good deed ...

#27   2006/12/29 07:40AM
    KBOQ

Sam has taken responsibility for her actions, Liz has NOT! Of the two Sam is by far taking control of her life more than Liz is. Liz keeps going on about raising her children doing what is best for them, but that is all she does - TALK. She will not be able to get on with her life UNTIL she learns to take responsibility for her actions and faces the consequences for them.[/quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself!!

#28   2006/12/29 01:27PM
    busu1996

Sam and Liz working together?!! Yikes! Talk about the perfect storm. I feel bad for Ephianny because she would have to referee all 12 boxing rounds.

#29   2006/12/30 12:19PM
    Clueless

Quote happi: when they were at the dock today did you see the way jason looked at liz, you can tell that he has feelings for her.
    and jason does love liz even though he hasn't said it. he shows it by wanting to do for liz and cam...

I see Jason as more of the protective person than that he is love with Liz. You guys gotta remember that Jason/Liz has a past so to me hes just being there for her the same way he was for Carly when she was going through her stuff with AJ. Granted of course those of you who want to see Liz/Jason together are going to see what you want to see in their scene and thats ok. But remember there are two sides to everything. Here something explain to me why is you guys are ok with Jason/Liz sleeping together but not with the fact that Sam/Ric slept together. No she shouldn't have slept with her mother husband. But you guys need to look at the whole picture and not just the fact that Ric was Alexis husband. Ric played Sam like a fiddle he knew that she was hurting, she just got rejected by her mother and then the love of her life does the same thing. She was feeling worthless and unlove so at that point any man would have done it just so happen that Ric was that man. And he then proceed to play with her emotions, lets not forget that she was drinking, no thats not an excuse but it was part of the problem and I'm using it. So there Ok back to the story, lets go to Liz/Jason one nite stand. Liz knowingly and willingly went to Jason, she was in her right mind so she pretty much knew what she was doing. At yet people seem to be condeming Sam more than Liz. Sorry guys they both cheated so for some people to refer to Sam as a ho is uncall for. Sam has slept with Sonny, Jason and Jax. Ric is not even in the equation. Liz has slept with Jason, Zander, Ric, Lucky, and then back with Jason. So I guess I just take offense when people throw around the word "ho". And I know its just a soap, but if you look at each of the ladies had relationship with these mean so to call Sam a "ho" for her relationship and not Liz just dosen't seem right. And yes Liz was married to a few of her men.

Here something else I saw the scene with Jason/Liz/Cam on the pier/dock or whatever it is, so would you please explain to me why was Liz on the dock pushing her son or a toy that could have easily roll off the pier. That did not make sense to me. OK I'm done now I know I have gone off the deep so bear with me fellow soapsters.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list