List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2006/12/27 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 02:16PM, Views: 1428, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/27 09:43PM
    Re: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?
    liasonlover

Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi: when they were at the dock today did you see the way jason looked at liz, you can tell that he has feelings for her.
    and jason does love liz even though he hasn't said it. he shows it by wanting to do for liz and cam...

Exactly, Jason can show his feelings for Liz with just looks whereas, Sam just needs to constantly be reassured. I guess that comes with having no friends.

Sam's just going lose that job too. The only thing she was ever good at was salvaging and she won't even do that.

#12   2006/12/27 09:46PM
    happi

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi: when they were at the dock today did you see the way jason looked at liz, you can tell that he has feelings for her.
    and jason does love liz even though he hasn't said it. he shows it by wanting to do for liz and cam...

Exactly, Jason can show his feelings for Liz with just looks whereas, Sam just needs to constantly be reassured. I guess that comes with having no friends.

Sam's just going lose that job too. The only thing she was ever good at was salvaging and she won't even do that.

i know this has nothing to do with anything but, that's a cute picture by your name...(liasonlover)

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 09:49PM
    #13   2006/12/27 09:52PM
    liasonlover

Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote kentishad:

i know this has nothing to do with anything but, that's a cute picture by your name...(liasonlover)

That's my niece. I have a tendency to put hats on her and take pictures, believe me I have more.
    She's one of my three nieces.

#14   2006/12/27 10:09PM
    Lucky23

Yeah! I like that scene when Jason was playing with Cam. I hope that Jason and Liz can work threw this situation. I can see why Liz didn't want to tell Jason she knows that Jason is involved in the mob and that she thinks he is in love with Sam but you know the more time he spends with Liz I see how he watchings her you can feel the characters coming out of the TV. Their relationship is more real than Jasam I think Steve Burton is more relax working with Elizabeth character more so with Sam (Kelly) Well you know how that last Carly was she had no spark playing the role with Sonny no one was feeling her acting style or her looks but now this new Carly much better. Some actors and actress are comfortable working with other people and you can tell because they make the characters come alive and that is what I see with JaLiz awesome pair

#15   2006/12/27 10:12PM
    happi

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote kentishad:

That's my niece. I have a tendency to put hats on her and take pictures, believe me I have more.

she's a cutie. i understand about pictures when my boys were small it was pictures all the time (now both are teenagers) we still take pictures of them but on vacations etc etc.. my husband loves to take pictures...

#16   2006/12/27 10:14PM
    happi

Quote Lucky23: Yeah! I like that scene when Jason was playing with Cam. I hope that Jason and Liz can work threw this situation. I can see why Liz didn't want to tell Jason she knows that Jason is involved in the mob and that she thinks he is in love with Sam but you know the more time he spends with Liz I see how he watchings her you can feel the characters coming out of the TV. Their relationship is more real than Jasam I think Steve Burton is more relax working with Elizabeth character more so with Sam (Kelly) Well you know how that last Carly was she had no spark playing the role with Sonny no one was feeling her acting style or her looks but now this new Carly much better. Some actors and actress are comfortable working with other people and you can tell because they make the characters come alive and that is what I see with JaLiz awesome pair

i think they are comfortable working together because they are friends in real life and it shines on the tv

#17   2006/12/27 10:15PM
    liasonlover

Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote happi:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote kentishad:

she's a cutie. i understand about pictures when my boys were small it was pictures all the time (now both are teenagers) we still take pictures of them but on vacations etc etc.. my husband loves to take pictures...

My oldest niece will be nine on Dec. 30th
    My niece in this picture is now 2 yrs. old
    I also have a nine month old niece and they all seem to be obsessed with me. And we do take way to many pictures.

#18   2006/12/27 10:16PM
    ILoveJason

SINCE you all think Jason was happy with Liz then wh is he with Sam no one put a freakin gun to his head.why is he finding out if it is safe for Sam to have kids DUH he loves her we allknow Jason does alot to keep everyone happy including Carly Sonny or anyoneLiz is no exception,Jason is just greatful to Liz and wants tohelp cause she helpe him with Sam first when they perfomed the surgery Liz was involved,then she helped Jason get Sam out of the hospital Jason feels lik he nees to help Liz and he should she done alot of favors in return

#19   2006/12/27 10:19PM
    liasonlover

Quote Lucky23: Yeah! I like that scene when Jason was playing with Cam. I hope that Jason and Liz can work threw this situation. I can see why Liz didn't want to tell Jason she knows that Jason is involved in the mob and that she thinks he is in love with Sam but you know the more time he spends with Liz I see how he watchings her you can feel the characters coming out of the TV. Their relationship is more real than Jasam I think Steve Burton is more relax working with Elizabeth character more so with Sam (Kelly) Well you know how that last Carly was she had no spark playing the role with Sonny no one was feeling her acting style or her looks but now this new Carly much better. Some actors and actress are comfortable working with other people and you can tell because they make the characters come alive and that is what I see with JaLiz awesome pair

Wouldn't it sort of be poetic justice for Jason. He kept Michael from AJ and the Quartermaines because he thought he was too bad for him and because of Carly. What if Liz said that was the reason she didn't want Jason to know that she was pregnant with his. I wonder how he would feel, I wonder if he could then understand how AJ felt and why Robin told AJ. I didn't like AJ, but it was unfair to him to have his kid kept away from him like that. The truth is Jason can't be mad at her for keeping a secret when he kept one for so long from his brother and family and even from Carly when Sam got knocked up by Sonny.

#20   2006/12/27 10:27PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Actually what would be poetic justice here is for
    Jason to find out that his so called "friend" Liz is lying to him and keeping his baby from him, so he cut off all ties with her except an offer of money to support the baby.
    Lucky to be totally angry with Liz for all the lies she has told, including letting him believe that the baby was his. Dumping her and finding someone new.
    Liz end up alone and find out that someone tampered with the paternity test and the baby really is Lucky's but he still wants nothing to do with her, just his baby.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list