List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?

Started by onelifeonesoap. at 2006/12/27 07:49PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 02:16PM, Views: 1443, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/27 07:52PM
    Re: Sam and Liz working @ the hospital together?
    toorobbin

I think they'll both be keeping an eye on each other.

Did you see the previews, when Jason asked Kelly Lee if Sam is okay to have a baby.

It's a good thing Jason, didn't see the look Liz gave him.

#2   2006/12/27 08:05PM
    SparklingApp...

I think Liz's concern is the 'truth' being found by the new 'records clerk'.

#3   2006/12/27 08:09PM
    toorobbin

I love, the new records clerk.

#4   2006/12/27 08:52PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: I love, the new records clerk.

A year from now Sam won't even have that job, but I guess it pays to be the ho who sleeping with the Chief's son.

#5   2006/12/27 09:13PM
    Lucky23

Good shot lol Don't worry Sam is going to be sick when she finds out about the baby she is going to get admitted to hospital instead of working as a clerk. Sam is no comparison to Liz when it comes down to education Liz is way ahead of her but you know Sam was doing her ho thing years ago so this explains what type of woman she is you know what Jasam fans you are exactly right Jason deserves better than a ho ho merry christmas for sleeping with her mother's husband. And let's not forget sleeping with Sonny and having his baby breaking up a marriage is this the type of woman that you Jasam fans think Jason should have please don't get it twisted! think about that!

#6   2006/12/27 09:20PM
    kentishad

Quote Lucky23: Good shot lol Don't worry Sam is going to be sick when she finds out about the baby she is going to get admitted to hospital instead of working as a clerk. Sam is no comparison to Liz when it comes down to education Liz is way ahead of her but you know Sam was doing her ho thing years ago so this explains what type of woman she is you know what Jasam fans you are exactly right Jason deserves better than a ho ho merry christmas for sleeping with her mother's husband. And let's not forget sleeping with Sonny and having his baby breaking up a marriage is this the type of woman that you Jasam fans think Jason should have please don't get it twisted! think about that!

I bet that Sam is going to find out Liz's secret and be torn between keeping a secret from Jason and being jealous that Liz is pregnant by her boyfriend. Every since she found out the possibility she has turned this into something about her. How could Jason give Liz a baby and not her, how could he? Even though the guy said time and time again "We used protection". This will be the whole Carly and Alexis situation all over again.

She should be thanking Liz for telling Jason that he would make a great protective father and at least getting him to think about the possibility of having a kid with that ho. He looked so happy playing with Cam and talking to Liz. Those to have something great!

#7   2006/12/27 09:23PM
    happi

when they were at the dock today did you see the way jason looked at liz, you can tell that he has feelings for her.
    and jason does love liz even though he hasn't said it. he shows it by wanting to do for liz and cam...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 09:25PM
    #8   2006/12/27 09:27PM
    kentishad

Quote happi: when they were at the dock today did you see the way jason looked at liz, you can tell that he has feelings for her.
    and jason does love liz even though he hasn't said it. he shows it by wanting to do for liz and cam...

Exactly, Jason can show his feelings for Liz with just looks whereas, Sam just needs to constantly be reassured. I guess that comes with having no friends.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list