List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The murder of Rick Webber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The murder of Rick Webber

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/27 04:28PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 11:56AM, Views: 382, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/27 04:28PM
    The murder of Rick Webber
    Darkfairiesi...

That computer freak Spinelli said it was Alan Scorpio. Now who thinks that he has done it. For I really care about who killed Rick Webber because that is way before I start watching it but here is what I do care about. If someone else kills Rick Webber and let Laura take the blame for it causing her to lose her marbles as Spinelli put it. I hope this murder is found and gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    I don't think it is Luke for he loves Laura and probably doesn't want her to take the blame but he made her confront things that she wasn't really for. And he is guilty of making Laura thinks that she is still marry to Luke even though he is marry to Tracy. I like Luke and can understand why he did it but if he kills Rick then that is it. It will change my whole opinion of him.

#2   2006/12/27 04:32PM
    Re: The murder of Rick Webber
    toorobbin

Have you seen any of the spoilers for Alan Quartermaine, regarding Stewart Damon.

g.h. changes history to suit themselves.

It wasn't Luke.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 05:56PM
    #3   2006/12/27 04:41PM
    SparklingApp...

Quote toorobbin: Have you seen any of the spoilers for Alan Quartermaine, regarding Steward Damon.

g.h. changes history to suit themselves.

It wasn't Luke.

ITA...I don't even think many people even cared that it was Laura, since it was written as self-defense.

Laura isn't on the canvas, and GH doesn't care about exhonerating her...Genie on the other hand may have told then that she would not be back unless they cleaned up that mess.

For all we know Helena may have killed Rick.

But as you said, it is the writers story. They will write it to suit the staff comings and goings. Years later they may rewrite it again. That is just the way they do it!

#4   2006/12/27 06:37PM
    old timer

didn" Ric Webber have a brother that was involved with someone at the hosiptal

#5   2006/12/27 06:39PM
    happi

Quote old timer: didn" Ric Webber have a brother that was involved with someone at the hosiptal

jeff webber was married to heather at one time and he dated anne logan

#6   2006/12/27 06:47PM
    old timer

wasn't Heather in a mental hosiptal for murdering someone

#7   2006/12/27 06:51PM
    happi

Quote old timer: wasn't Heather in a mental hosiptal for murdering someone

i believe she killed diana taylor back in 1980

#8   2006/12/27 09:03PM
    Darkfairiesi...

one thing for concern for Monica knew that Lulu is getting too close to the truth of figuring out that Alan kill Rick or why call Dylan to talk to Lulu about the case. For I think that Lulu is determined to find out who is the killer because maybe she doesn't want to think that or it is the only thing that she can do for her mother. So I think that she will believe anyone with Spinelli story and Dillon story because they didn't said that Laura kill Rick or Luke kill Rick. And toorobin I am so glad that is not Luke for I know that he is not perfect but he does blame myself for making Laura confront things that she wasn't really for. But in Luke mind he gave her the time of her life brought her back did everything he could for her and then had to turn around and say goodbye to her.

#9   2007/01/01 11:56AM
    lighthouse112

I think that Alice Grant, Heather's mother, killed Diana Taylor.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list