List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Poor Lucky

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Poor Lucky

Started by DarkfairiesinTrinity at 2006/12/27 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/28 11:59AM, Views: 460, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/27 09:08PM
    Re: Poor Lucky
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote old timer: When Liz first came on the show she was the evil one and her sister was Miss goodie two shoes and she was jealous of her because she was dating Nic and tried to break them up so she could have him for herself it wasn't until the rape that her attitude changed and Lucky was there for her

and now she can't even be there for Lucky when he really needs it. For Lucky is just like us in a way. A lot of people practically mess up but he actually try to clean and try to make it right but Liz doesn't care for Lucky needs a second change and she can't even give him that. But when Lucky told Laura she saw in a whole new perspective and that is why I like her. Never judging her kids for Lulu aborption and Lucky addiction. Maybe Laura need to rub off of Liz.

#12   2006/12/27 09:13PM
    happi

Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:
    Quote old timer: When Liz first came on the show she was the evil one and her sister was Miss goodie two shoes and she was jealous of her because she was dating Nic and tried to break them up so she could have him for herself it wasn't until the rape that her attitude changed and Lucky was there for her

and now she can't even be there for Lucky when he really needs it. For Lucky is just like us in a way. A lot of people practically mess up but he actually try to clean and try to make it right but Liz doesn't care for Lucky needs a second change and she can't even give him that. But when Lucky told Laura she saw in a whole new perspective and that is why I like her. Never judging her kids for Lulu aborption and Lucky addiction. Maybe Laura need to rub off of Liz.

did she or did she not give lucky a few chances and stick by him when he was into the drugs. i do believe she gave him enough chances but he kept on abusing the situation and then he turns around and has an affair with maxi..when he was taking the drugs not once did he think about cam in any way...

#13   2006/12/28 11:59AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote happi:
    Quote DarkfairiesinTrinity:

did she or did she not give lucky a few chances and stick by him when he was into the drugs. i do believe she gave him enough chances but he kept on abusing the situation and then he turns around and has an affair with maxi..when he was taking the drugs not once did he think about cam in any way...

Well Lucky finally went to rehab and got clean but does Liz care about that no she doesn't. Did Liz believe that Lucky was telling the truth about the drugs in his desk wasn't his or the test come back clean. No! For maybe it look like Liz has a breaking point from Lucky but is she saint. No! She lie about about sleeping with Jason and lie about the paternity test. Which I think that is why Lucky got clean but I think that Lucky deserve a second change. And he is believing a complete lie from Maxie for Maxie can't have a miscarriage when there was no baby. And it seems to me that he thought that he has two kids and now the truth is coming and he is going to have none.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list