List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/27 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:17AM, Views: 1832, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2006/12/28 01:45PM
    Re: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just
    gh3412

Oh ill check my facts....ugh ive been watchin the show for a long time as well. First of all Helena got to liz way before she posed as niks girlfriend.. she "killed" lucky then Helena was messing w/ liz when lucky came back then to save lucky.. both her and niks idea... she posed as nik gf to lure on helena.. and as for xander elizabeth and zander hooked up after zander and emily separated... when he caught nik and emily together and LENNOX i totally agree with you....

#32   2006/12/28 04:15PM
    toorobbin

Oh, please, Liz overwhelmed.

Far from it.

She is a cold-blooded calculating witch.

Who has designed every step she took.

#33   2006/12/28 04:30PM
    geee

Quote toorobbin: Oh, please, Liz overwhelmed.

Far from it.

She is a cold-blooded calculating witch.

Who has designed every step she took.

what show are you watching?

#34   2006/12/28 06:00PM
    Crater#5

Quote happi: liz must be doing a good acting job if you dislike her that much.

Liz is a poor actress who keeps the same expression on her face all the time. The only and I say the only reason she is on the front burner is because of SB,that hold storyline should have been with Robin. Lot so folks agree and GH will see that this s/l needs to died,because its dumb and its dumber with one of the most boring looking actress on GH,Liz.

#35   2006/12/28 06:02PM
    happi

Quote Crater#5:
    Quote happi: liz must be doing a good acting job if you dislike her that much.

Liz is a poor actress who keeps the same expression on her face all the time. The only and I say the only reason she is on the front burner is because of SB,that hold storyline should have been with Robin. Lot so folks agree and GH will see that this s/l needs to died,because its dumb and its dumber with one of the most boring looking actress on GH,Liz.

if you think liz is a bad actress that's your view, but, i still think you dislike her that much she's doing something right..and she won how many daytime awards for being a poor actress??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 06:03PM
    #36   2006/12/28 06:08PM
    Crater#5

Quote gh3412: chill out... if you like jason and sam so much why you talkin down on liz if shes respecting jason and sams relationship and not doing anything about him being the babys daddy.... hmmm come on now. and poor liz deserves a break after all shes been through with everyone whether it was helena and lucky... ric.... when xander died... and now lucky cheating on her...oh and dont forget when lucky dated lizs sister too and shes the one thats wrong.. thats funny

Whether Liz needs a break or not she just can't try to run over folks. The only reason someone have't slap her is because she is pregnant. She is boring and she only does well as a back burner actress. I do not feel sorry for her because she was telling all her friends that she slept with Jason like she just got banged by the high school football captain. She is Saint Liz, she suppose to forgive. If Jason can forgive Sam,than she can forgive Lucky. Lucky was there for her when she got raped, Lucky accepted one of her babies from a one night stand. Liz time is up, she can have Jason just as long as they both leave town. She should have been recast a long time ago.

#37   2006/12/28 06:10PM
    happi

Quote Crater#5:
    Quote gh3412: chill out... if you like jason and sam so much why you talkin down on liz if shes respecting jason and sams relationship and not doing anything about him being the babys daddy.... hmmm come on now. and poor liz deserves a break after all shes been through with everyone whether it was helena and lucky... ric.... when xander died... and now lucky cheating on her...oh and dont forget when lucky dated lizs sister too and shes the one thats wrong.. thats funny

Whether Liz needs a break or not she just can't try to run over folks. The only reason someone have't slap her is because she is pregnant. She is boring and she only does well as a back burner actress. I do not feel sorry for her because she was telling all her friends that she slept with Jason like she just got banged by the high school football captain. She is Saint Liz, she suppose to forgive. If Jason can forgive Sam,than she can forgive Lucky. Lucky was there for her when she got raped, Lucky accepted one of her babies from a one night stand. Liz time is up, she can have Jason just as long as they both leave town. She should have been recast a long time ago.

i guess she not recast because someone at g.h likes her..
    ithink she's doing a good job but, that JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/28 06:11PM
    #38   2006/12/28 08:37PM
    kentishad

Quote happi:
    Quote Crater#5:

ithink she's doing a good job but, that JMO

Liz might have the man right now but she does have the baby!
    I wonder who else wants one of those!

#39   2006/12/29 07:07AM
    OnegirlOneboy

[quote]Quote kentishad: [quote]Quote happi: [quote]Quote Crater#5: [quote]Quote gh3412: chill out... if you like jason and sam so much why you talkin down on liz if shes respecting jason and sams relationship and not doing anything about him being the babys daddy.... hmmm come on now. and poor liz deserves a break after all shes been through with everyone whether it was helena and lucky... ric.... when xander died... and now lucky cheating on her...oh and dont forget when lucky dated lizs sister too and shes the one thats wrong.. thats funny[/quot

Whether Liz needs a break or not she just can't try to run over folks. The only reason someone have't slap her is because she is pregnant. She is boring and she only does well as a back burner actress. I do not feel sorry for her because she was telling all her friends that she slept with Jason like she just got banged by the high school football captain. She is Saint Liz, she suppose to forgive. If Jason can forgive Sam,than she can forgive Lucky. Lucky was there for her when she got raped, Lucky accepted one of her babies from a one night stand. Liz time is up, she can have Jason just as long as they both leave town. She should have been recast a long time ago. [/quote]

ithink she's doing a good job but, that JMO[/quote]

Liz might have the man right now but she does have the baby!
    I wonder who else wants one of those! [/quote]

I my opinion baby or no baby.Jason wants Sam,why would he leave the love of his life to be with someone having his baby,Babies do NOT mean anything he can visit.How man people have babies and before they areborn they plit up big deal,

#40   2006/12/29 11:25AM
    soaps4life

Quote gh3412: technically she did not cheat on lucky considering she told him she would leave him if he went back to drugs or maxie and he did both those things......... therefore he went against what she said so found comfort with someone else...... im not gonna lie if i had a close friend who i always had a thing for and they were there for me... um id go for it........... and as for liz getting an abortion do you really think thats the answer because the babys dady was someone other than what everyone expected..... the girl has already had two miscarraiges come one..........

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list