List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/27 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:17AM, Views: 1838, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/27 04:51PM
    Re: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just
    LibertyDawn

liz wants to be happy and she will never have that cause she wasnt woman enuff to stand up to Maxi when Lucky needed her too and yes they have all cheated but Liz is the one that keeps the truth in and it is her lies thats killing her... I really hate to see her have a baby myself.. Jason has always cared about Liz but more like the big brother and I dont blame him for getting mad when he finds out. One lie after another if she was going to step up and do it on her own she should of at least been honest with the one true friend she has. Jason always kind and caring but u can see the LOVE he has for Sam, and where Liz has never had any trouble snapping on Sam and standing up for Jason, she cant seem to do that for Lucky just once I would love to see that woman STAND up to Maxi and tell her to back off LUCKY is her man and I think Liz should be the one to find out Maxi was lying the whole time...I would love to see some spice and fire from Liz for Lucky if she loves him........I really think in her own mind somehow, she stopped loving lucky and is hoping for Jason, but knows Jason hates a liar and she has become the worst of one...I hope for a miracle that the baby is Luckys wouldnt that shatter Maxi.Lucky and Liz deserve a second chance Maxi makes me sick she is as big a liar as LIZ....If liz dont loose the baby please make baby be Luckys, he is trying so hard to do right things he needs to be rewarded...Liz needs truth itwill set her free and then she will be happy, because then everyone can do the reality check and get on with living........I think Monica killed Ric....

#22   2006/12/27 04:58PM
    LibertyDawn

At least Lucky is admitting his lies addictions and mistakes for cheating with that girl and that girl is the one who contributed to his addiction Lucky was sick....Liz and Lucky have both put each other thru so much they deserve a chance to get it right and be honest with each other I know Lucky is trying but he gets shot down at every turn...If Liz aint tucking her tail between her legs and running out every time Maxi walks in she is backing Maxi against Lucky. Why didnt she Love Cam enuff to invite Lucky to Christmas??? That was pretty weak on her part knowing her son woould love to see the only dad he knows and Liz backs out of giving her son somthing she knows would of made him smile....Yes GH needs to write her a better script cause at one time I liked her and her and Lucky were good together. Now they have her portrayed as a confused lying mom in love with another and no guts to stand and say what needs to be said...Liz needs to be the tuff woman that she is saying she wants to be and just say what she wants and please let the truth be out.

#23   2006/12/27 06:23PM
    old timer

maybe she is just wantin Jason to be happy because she knows how much he loves Sam

#24   2006/12/27 08:55PM
    kentishad

Quote LibertyDawn: At least Lucky is admitting his lies addictions and mistakes for cheating with that girl and that girl is the one who contributed to his addiction Lucky was sick....Liz and Lucky have both put each other thru so much they deserve a chance to get it right and be honest with each other I know Lucky is trying but he gets shot down at every turn...If Liz aint tucking her tail between her legs and running out every time Maxi walks in she is backing Maxi against Lucky. Why didnt she Love Cam enuff to invite Lucky to Christmas??? That was pretty weak on her part knowing her son woould love to see the only dad he knows and Liz backs out of giving her son somthing she knows would of made him smile....Yes GH needs to write her a better script cause at one time I liked her and her and Lucky were good together. Now they have her portrayed as a confused lying mom in love with another and no guts to stand and say what needs to be said...Liz needs to be the tuff woman that she is saying she wants to be and just say what she wants and please let the truth be out.

Lucky didn't admit he had a problem until he almost killed Liz and framed Jason. He didn't seem to care or even think about the fact that Cam could have found one of his pills and then overdosed. I can't wait til he finds out that Maxie has been playing him all along with the make believe baby. He deserves it.

#25   2006/12/27 11:19PM
    Lucky23

Hello Liason/Jaliz Fan

Number one this is how it is going down to all of you Jasam boom boom doom doom fans. First of all Lucky cheated on Liz I'm sick and tired of you Jasam fans blaming Liz you all are mad because she went to Jason that night and told him he cheated on her with Maxie and Jason told Liz that he just caught Sam and Ric together remember it takes two to tango. You can't stand the fact that Liz has so much power over Jason than Sam ever will let's keep it real life for a miniute if you caught your spouse or boyfriend getting their freak on first thing I would have done was exactly what Liz did if you can do it I can do it too and everybody in the Fan clubs you would have done the same thing went to a friend that night to talk about it and it ended up to something else so Get over it stop being jealous for Sam when she was getting her freak on with her Mother's husband and it took two to tango in that situation as well. Oh and how about this Sam can go with that sick Ric because she done licked her way into his life that's who she needs. Jason and Liz will end up together and the baby is going to be fine. Here is something else Sam needs to focus on going to school becasue she missed her childhood life from being a ho breaking up marriages this will be marriage number two It's time for her to go down and Liz is going to break her right on down to the ground. That's the reason why Sam lost the baby because she had no business messing up a marriage she reaped what she sow in Sonny's marriage and she is going to reap what she sow in her mothers marriage her old nasty ass! They need to make sure she can't have any children after what she did to her own mother...that old stupid Sam she open up her legs by herself after she gets what she wants she blames Ric and liquor no that ho knew what she was doing and she did it out of spike. You know by judging Jasam fans comments I hope no one is going threw this situation real life. Do you really think it was right for Sam to screw her stepdad? And before I get a Duh! Duh! response back from Jasam Fans Lucky cheated and Sam cheated that's why JaLiz took matters into their own hands they made love to one another not once but twice and then Jason got up the next morning and cook breakfast for his lovely Liz I'm so sorry for Jasam fans but it's not going to happened this time Jaliz/Liason is forever

Lucky 23 Hola Back

ILoveJason: told granny she was going to have Lucky over for Christmas but he walked in with Maxie! So what if he did,more power to Lucky and i can not wait to see the expression Liz has when she hears that Lucky kisses Maxie,cause Liz did not give Lucky the benefit of doubt when he was framed with pills and now since Jason told her Ric probably framed Lucky what now all the sudden she believes Lucky.Liz is a selfish brat! She does not know what she wants.She twrils Lucky around her finger.POOR LUCKY!

I really hope Lucky will move on with out Liz.And maybe Liz will have no one and she will go back to that Sick Ric.They are perfect for eachother!They both LIE,and believe in their own lies!I do not remember Liz being this bad! Liz has stooped to that last level.I actually used to like her,but not anymore....She wants what belongs to Sam and Sam will not let that happen.

Liz might have Jason and the only way that will happen is over Sam's dead body!! That means Sam will have to get killed and then there might be possibilty..But i doubt it.

#26   2006/12/28 07:35AM
    breanna

Liz is always saying she can't forgive Lucky, for lying to Her, what about Her She has been lying to everyone for Months, and Lucky is not the only one who CHEATED, so did PERFECT Liz, I used to like Her and I hated Lucky for what He was doing to Liz, but now I hate Liz, Lucky is trying so hard to make up for what He did, and He's been through so much loosing His Mom, Ric trying to make it look like He's using pills again, and He thinks Maxi lost His baby, So how can Liz say that She can't forgive Lucky, when all She does is lie to Lucky about everything, get over yourself Liz, BIT************

#27   2006/12/28 07:55AM
    angellips

Quote gh3412: chill out... if you like jason and sam so much why you talkin down on liz if shes respecting jason and sams relationship and not doing anything about him being the babys daddy.... hmmm come on now. and poor liz deserves a break after all shes been through with everyone whether it was helena and lucky... ric.... when xander died... and now lucky cheating on her...oh and dont forget when lucky dated lizs sister too and shes the one thats wrong.. thats funny

oh wake up ,liz doesnot deserve a break,she's hatefull,person.she now wants jason because he's happy with the "LOVE OF HIS LIFE",SAM, she has made him more sexy,His roll has improve more .with sam than with all of his other leading ladies, If the writers will STOP letting them get Shot and all that other stupid stuff.And let them start a family,like Sonny and everyone else.He deserves a family too. with Sam, not that mop liz,(skinny body long hair).If watched for as many years as i have there was no hot relationship, between them. the liz fans and writers are trying to boost up.

#28   2006/12/28 08:15AM
    angellips

>( How is she respecting his relationship with sam.If every chance she get she's in Jason face, i need your help,always in his face.helena, has messed with almost everyone that dosen't make her deserve a break,And again. if you have watch as long as i have.liz put herself,into helena's sight by pretending to be dating nick,and that was hurting gia,at the time to save lucky. so check your facts.zander was marry to emily,they were surpose to be hurt that when they slept together,their were no long relationship,there either.

#29   2006/12/28 11:36AM
    lennox

Liz is overwhelmed! I would like to know how many women would be able to forgive their husband if they came home and saw him with another woman! Plus,he's been doing drugs and accidentally, shot at her! He also claimed he wasn't doing drugs and she found pills in the house in the house within reach of a toddler! Then, she finds out that his mistress is pregnant. She sleeps with her friend, which I admit was wrong, and finds she is pregnant also. The only reason she hasn't told Jason that the baby is his (I still think Maxie switched the results) is because she was and still is afraid Lucky might have a relapse! I think Jason does love Sam but he sends Liz mixed signals! I adore Sam but she needs to become more independent and rely less on Jason. She has continually proven she can be a strong woman. Both Sam and Liz have! Whoever Jason ends up with, I'll be happy with.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list