List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/27 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:17AM, Views: 2023, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/27 01:51PM
    Re: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just
    happi

Quote SparklingAppleCider: You can't tell from one day to the next what Liz actually wants. Her facial expressions are totally different from what comes out of her mouth in the very next scene.

And she still is not being honest with Jason.

Jason deserves to know he is going to be a father.

I mean really how long does any woman intend on keeping the truth away from a man who deserves to know and by her own admission would make a great father, while at the same time passing the child off as the seed of man who she respects very little.

It makes a lot of sense

put yourself in her shoes, do you tell lucky he's not the father and then what he goes back to drugs or do you take the chance and tell him? maybe she's not telling jason about the baby because liz knows jason and sam love each other.

#12   2006/12/27 01:55PM
    gh3412

i agree hapi...
    why is everyone making her out to be such a bad person...??

#13   2006/12/27 01:58PM
    happi

Quote gh3412: i agree hapi...
    why is everyone making her out to be such a bad person...??

you tell me. all i hear about how bad liz is etc etc..

#14   2006/12/27 01:58PM
    SparklingApp...

Quote happi:
    Quote SparklingAppleCider: You can't tell from one day to the next what Liz actually wants. Her facial expressions are totally different from what comes out of her mouth in the very next scene.

I mean really how long does any woman intend on keeping the truth away from a man who deserves to know and by her own admission would make a great father, while at the same time passing the child off as the seed of man who she respects very little.

It makes a lot of sense

put yourself in her shoes, do you tell lucky he's not the father and then what he goes back to drugs or do you take the chance and tell him? maybe she's not telling jason about the baby because liz knows jason and sam love each other.

Lucky's drug use is not her fault, and her behavior is a serious case of co-dependence. Lucky needs to deal in reality which is why people abuse drugs, they are trying to escape it. Creating scenarios of false hero worship are more of the same.

Whether Jason wants to be a father or not is not a reason to with hold the truth.

If she wanted to solve the problem she should have an abortion. There are consequences to lying and she will have to deal with them. However way they all choose to deal with the truth when it eventually comes out is fine with me.

But I won't be playing any violins for the tears and the emotions.

Jason deserves to know.

Lucky is a grown man, and he deserves to know.

#15   2006/12/27 02:02PM
    happi

Quote SparklingAppleCider:
    Quote happi:

It makes a lot of sense

Lucky's drug use is not her fault, and her behavior is a serious case of co-dependence. Lucky needs to deal in reality which is why people abuse drugs, they are trying to escape it. Creating scenarios of false hero worship are more of the same.

Whether Jason wants to be a father or not is not a reason to with hold the truth.

If she wanted to solve the problem she should have an abortion. There are consequences to lying and she will have to deal with them. However way they all choose to deal with the truth when it eventually comes out is fine with me.

Jason deserves to know.

maybe liz see it differently then that. i don't know i don't write her lines.jason will know as will lucky but, i don't see the need for the dislike towards liz, come on carly's done alot worse then liz.

#16   2006/12/27 03:46PM
    toorobbin

Let's not forget, that Liz cheated also.

And once again she lied to Lucky about Cam's present.

Jason won't fall for Liz, he says he wants to help her, that's all.

He wants to have a baby with Sam and then he will marry Sam.

#17   2006/12/27 04:02PM
    gh3412

technically she did not cheat on lucky considering she told him she would leave him if he went back to drugs or maxie and he did both those things......... therefore he went against what she said so found comfort with someone else...... im not gonna lie if i had a close friend who i always had a thing for and they were there for me... um id go for it........... and as for liz getting an abortion do you really think thats the answer because the babys dady was someone other than what everyone expected..... the girl has already had two miscarraiges come one..........

#18   2006/12/27 04:11PM
    geee

Quote gh3412: just one quick question have you been watching the show long??? and how is liz suppose to want to be with lucky after he cheated on her... i know if my fiance cheated on me id show him the door to...and they were married... and i dont know if sam has been through as much... she hasnt encountered helena yet now has she..???? liz has held her own... and all shes doing is making faces... at least shes not all whiny like sam even though everyone has claimed her to be.... has liz ever put sam down to jason??? or is she even telling him about the baby....

I could not have said it better myself.

#19   2006/12/27 04:21PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote gh3412: technically she did not cheat on lucky considering she told him she would leave him if he went back to drugs or maxie and he did both those things......... therefore he went against what she said so found comfort with someone else...... im not gonna lie if i had a close friend who i always had a thing for and they were there for me... um id go for it........... and as for liz getting an abortion do you really think thats the answer because the babys dady was someone other than what everyone expected..... the girl has already had two miscarraiges come one..........

How can you say that Liz did NOT cheat?
    Is it because SHE said the marriage was over?
    SHE changed her mind the next morning and went BACK to her marriage, LIVED with Lucky! How is that NOT cheating? IF she had never returned to her marriage then YES I would agree with you that she had not cheated. But she choose to return to Lucky, just like she choose to go to Jason's that next, just like she choose to sleep with Jason. The whole deal here is that LIZ IS LYING! She is lying to Lucky (about everything). She is making him think that he is the only one who has done anything wrong while she has been the perfect wife. THAT IS NOT TRUE!!! She treats Lucky like he is the only one who has made mistakes and/or lied while they were married. That is not true either. She claims that she is such a good friend to Jason and says all over the place that he will make a good father yet she is withholding info from him that could be life changing for Jason. I fail to see how ANYONE can consider that true friendship. She is not helping Jason (or Sam). If Jason (or Sam) knew and had asked her to keep quiet to protect the other or their relationship THEN she would be helping. RIGHT now the only one I can see being helped by Liz keeping quiet - is LIZ!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 04:22PM
    #20   2006/12/27 04:34PM
    SparklingApp...

Quote happi:
    Quote SparklingAppleCider:
    Quote happi:

It makes a lot of sense

Jason deserves to know.

maybe liz see it differently then that. i don't know i don't write her lines.jason will know as will lucky but, i don't see the need for the dislike towards liz, come on carly's done alot worse then liz.

Because my opinion is not in congruence to a cult member doesn't mean I don't like the character. I choose to be objective, because that is who I am. I like Robin. I like Carly. I even like Sam. Liz is no different. I like all of the characters on GH.

That doesn't make me blind to their faults.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 04:34PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list