List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/27 10:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/30 09:17AM, Views: 1890, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/27 10:02AM
    Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just
    ILoveJason

told granny she was going to have Lucky over for Christmas but he walked in with Maxie! So what if he did,more power to Lucky and i can not wait to see the expression Liz has when she hears that Lucky kisses Maxie,cause Liz did not give Lucky the benefit of doubt when he was framed with pills and now since Jason told her Ric probably framed Lucky what now all the sudden she believes Lucky.Liz is a selfish brat! She does not know what she wants.She twrils Lucky around her finger.POOR LUCKY!

I really hope Lucky will move on with out Liz.And maybe Liz will have no one and she will go back to that Sick Ric.They are perfect for eachother!They both LIE,and believe in their own lies!I do not remember Liz being this bad! Liz has stooped to that last level.I actually used to like her,but not anymore....She wants what belongs to Sam and Sam will not let that happen.

Liz might have Jason and the only way that will happen is over Sam's dead body!! That means Sam will have to get killed and then there might be possibilty..But i doubt it.

#2   2006/12/27 10:09AM
    Re: Liz wants what she can't have.Isn't that strange! Come on she just
    happi

liz must be doing a good acting job if you dislike her that much.

#3   2006/12/27 11:16AM
    ILoveJason

Quote happi: liz must be doing a good acting job if you dislike her that much.

Well speaking in reality i really used to like her,the reason i do not like her is SHE HAD HER CHANCE.Jason even offered to marry her she said NO. She will raise her kids on her own,so now she needs to butt out,The biggest reason i hate her is the way she is acting and all the lying cause she always acted innocient,i am not saying Sam and everyone else does not lie but Sam was never miss goody two shoes like Liz, so that means Liz was fake all along! She can not make up her mind what she wants one minute she is nice to Lucky the next she is rude then she acts like she wants Jason then she acts like she does not,come on she is not MISS AMERICA where she can pick who she wants and snap her fingers and get it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/27 11:17AM
    #4   2006/12/27 12:12PM
    gh3412

chill out... if you like jason and sam so much why you talkin down on liz if shes respecting jason and sams relationship and not doing anything about him being the babys daddy.... hmmm come on now. and poor liz deserves a break after all shes been through with everyone whether it was helena and lucky... ric.... when xander died... and now lucky cheating on her...oh and dont forget when lucky dated lizs sister too and shes the one thats wrong.. thats funny

#5   2006/12/27 12:50PM
    sissy127118

I don't like the way that Liz is turning out to be. I like her with Lucky.. If Lucky was the love of her life why is she so jealous of Sam. The faces she makes... She is turning into a MEGA PAIN IN THE ASS. How can she judge everyone else, after everything she has done.. I hope her baby turns out to be Lucky's, he deserves it.

#6   2006/12/27 12:57PM
    gh3412

i do like liz with lucky but look at what he did to her... really i think he has put her through so much... i used to love liz and lucky especially in the old days when it was jonathan jackson playing lucky. but i dont think liz has done anything wrong and i believe she deserves to be happy once again like i said after all shes been through... then if not jason and liz... get jason and robin back together how awesome of a reunion would that be... but i think liz deserves to be happy or have some fun for once... oh yea and so it makes liz a goody goody and stuck up if she doesnt want lucky in her life because he cheated on her with a little girl and did drugs..........hmmmmmmmmmmm think about that for a hot second

#7   2006/12/27 01:10PM
    ILoveJason

Quote gh3412: i do like liz with lucky but look at what he did to her... really i think he has put her through so much... i used to love liz and lucky especially in the old days when it was jonathan jackson playing lucky. but i dont think liz has done anything wrong and i believe she deserves to be happy once again like i said after all shes been through... then if not jason and liz... get jason and robin back together how awesome of a reunion would that be... but i think liz deserves to be happy or have some fun for once... oh yea and so it makes liz a goody goody and stuck up if she doesnt want lucky in her life because he cheated on her with a little girl and did drugs..........hmmmmmmmmmmm think about that for a hot second

you are overself.Saying Liz is stuck up if she does not want Lucky,no one said that.She wants Lucky one minute and then the next she does not.Lucky is not perfect but please Liz is far from perfect as well.Like someone else said the faces she makes,about Jason and Sam .like in tomorrows preview it showed Jason asking Dr.Lee if it were safe for Sam to have a baby the face Liz made,She desrves a slap across that face,Sam has every right to have Jason's baby.Liz is jealous now.She wants Lucky and she wants Jason.She deserves no one!Liz went through alot and Sam didn't right???????

#8   2006/12/27 01:39PM
    gh3412

just one quick question have you been watching the show long??? and how is liz suppose to want to be with lucky after he cheated on her... i know if my fiance cheated on me id show him the door to...and they were married... and i dont know if sam has been through as much... she hasnt encountered helena yet now has she..???? liz has held her own... and all shes doing is making faces... at least shes not all whiny like sam even though everyone has claimed her to be.... has liz ever put sam down to jason??? or is she even telling him about the baby....

#9   2006/12/27 01:47PM
    SparklingApp...

You can't tell from one day to the next what Liz actually wants. Her facial expressions are totally different from what comes out of her mouth in the very next scene.

And she still is not being honest with Jason.

Jason deserves to know he is going to be a father.

I mean really how long does any woman intend on keeping the truth away from a man who deserves to know and by her own admission would make a great father, while at the same time passing the child off as the seed of man who she respects very little.

It makes a lot of sense

#10   2006/12/27 01:51PM
    gh3412

i agree that the writers need to let jason know as soon as possible... but it also seems as though liz is not tellin jason because she believes that is what he wants.. when she went over to see him she didnt say anything and he said that he heard lucky was father and that was the for the best so she didnt tell him.... though i believe she should... whatever....
    i just hate how everyone is tearing liz down because of there love for jasam.... its not like liz is doing anything conniving. like someone said she worse than Maxie----?????????

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list