List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucky & Liz reunion

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucky & Liz reunion

Started by sweethart963 at 2006/12/25 12:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 08:17PM, Views: 325, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2006/12/25 12:39AM
    Lucky & Liz reunion
    sweethart963

;) I have to admit that for a little while I was hoping for Jason & Liz to get together. Mainly because I didn't like what had become of Lucky. But now that he is back to his old self, I am leaning more towards him and Liz reconnecting. And even though I am sure that Jason would make an excellent father, I really hope that the baby does turn out to be Lucky's child. Just because of the way his eyes lit up when he was looking at Liz's sonogram picture and how happy he was when he saw Cam at the X-mas party. Even after all of the things he has done, I really hate to see his feelings get hurt. Especially since Ric has set him up and Maxie with her fake pregnancy and miscarriage. I really can't wait until she is found out! As for Liz, even though she has been one of my favorites for a long time, I just can't stand it that she hasn't revealed the true paternity of her child. But I can't judge because I'm sure I would be afraid to tell the truth too. Hopefully everything will work itself out.

#2   2006/12/25 05:35AM
    Re: Lucky & Liz reunion
    toorobbin

Personally, I hope Lucky realizes how better off he'll be without Liz.

All she does is talk down to him, not to mention the lying.

I also hope that Jason tells Liz to take a flying leap.

I hope Liz ends up alone.

While Sam reaps the benefits of being Nikolas' cousin and a Cassadine.

Let Liz raise her kids alone, that's what she deserves.

#3   2006/12/25 08:17PM
    Re: Lucky & Liz reunion
    Robinsmygirl

Sam will end up sad along with Lucky whether or not Liz gets with Jason and they'll end up sleeping together. Now they belong together. Maybe their white trash butts can get into the Crystal Meth. biz, that way Sam will have all the money she wants and Lucky can get a constant high.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list