List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A wish for all of the nice people on this board!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A wish for all of the nice people on this board!

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/22 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/23 08:10PM, Views: 267, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/12/22 11:02AM
    A wish for all of the nice people on this board!
    R.J.

I wanted to say how nice having this time away from everday stuff makes me smile more Watching GH and having the ability to say what I think is fun. I wanted to wish you all the best of health to you and those you love and I hope that we have Peace in the new year.Please remember be good to yourself and your HEART!Happy Santa! RJ

#2   2006/12/23 06:57AM
    Re: A wish for all of the nice people on this board!
    jcrobinson

How nice! It is fun to escape real life and wallow in other people's problems - or live through them during their great times! Personally, I think Carly has life by the tail and secretly wish I could be her for a day or two. Marry Jax and have a normal life girl!

Merry Christmas to all!

#3   2006/12/23 09:14AM
    toorobbin

I've met so many wonderful friends on this board.

Thank you all, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

And a very merry Happy New Year.

#4   2006/12/23 10:19AM
    happi

merry christmas happy and safe new year to everyone!!!

#5   2006/12/23 06:02PM
    geee

I know i'm new to this board but I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoy interacting with people who share the same interests everyday I get alot of grief from my co-workers because I spend my lunch watching soaps and everyday at 3:oopm I have to run and turn the tape on so I dont miss GH they all tell me I need to get a life so its always a pleasure to come home and talk to people who understand the need to lose yourself in someone elses life even if its not real.so I just wanted to say Thank You for letting me join in and I wish everyone Happy Holidays.

#6   2006/12/23 08:10PM
    BabyBlueEyes

it's been so great chatting on these boards and i want to continue chatting with all of you. i hope all of you have happy holidays!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list