List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 1967, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2006/12/28 05:37PM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    Lucky23

Quote kentishad:
    Quote luv_scrubs: I like Jason and Liz.. I hope they end up together.. Liz is a goody goody and the bad boys are supose to be with the women who will make them better.. !!

When Jason bought the toy for cam.. He looked so happy he could make Liz happy..

Exactly!

I love this picture of them remember after they made love the first time around and they were talking and connecting with each other and then they went for round two I thought that was so sexy him lying there with his shirt off holding her in his arms. That morning he woke up and cooked breakfast for her oh that was too sweet!

Lucky23

#52   2006/12/28 05:51PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Who ever said that Alexis did not deseve how Sam has treated her is wrong. I think Sam has treated Alexis better than she deserved to be treated by Sam.
    From the very first Alexis and looked down on Sam and judged her her as lacking because she didn't like the way Sam choose to live her life. She had no right to do that, just like she had no right to get in Sam's face and demand that Sam risk her baby's life to save Kristina. It doesn't matter what the doctor's said Alexis helped cause that miscarriage. Then she tried tried to guilt trip Sonny into giving the stem cells by demanding that he save his daughter's life. A daughter that she had seen fit to keep from him until she needed something. Afterwards she continued to look down on Sam and made no secret about it. Took every opportunity to tell her that she was "wasting her life". Again it was not Alexis right to continue to judge her. When she found out that Sam was her daughter, the first thing she did was interefere in her life and mess with the only good thing that Sam had going at the time-Jason. She didn't even have the guts to tell her what she was doing, she was totally hypocritial and pretended that she didn't know why. She continued to look down on Sam and made a point of letting her know that she did not approve of anything that Sam did. Her job, her clothes, her choices. And she continued to right up until Sam did to Alexis what Alexis had done to her. Even then she continued to manipulate Sam into doing what she wanted, what she thought was best for her other duaghters while she continued let Sam know that she would never come first with Alexis. Yet Sam still continues to worry about Alexis and looks for ways to help her. And Alexis continues to throw Sam's past mistakes in her face. IN MY OPINION sam has treated Alexis better than she deserved.

#53   2006/12/28 05:56PM
    toorobbin

And, Sam still does.

#54   2006/12/29 09:35PM
    tiredofliz

>listen jaliz, jason only made love to liz, because he was hurting, because he had to see sam, sleeping with the scum rick...he would have never slept with little miss perfect liz, if you paid him too!!! he loves sam, and he always will let's just remember liz's track record with being pregnant..first off cameron is from that guy zander, than she got pregnant by rick, and lost that baby, than she decides to get impregnated by jax, to have a baby for him and courtney at them time, and from what i saw and remember, she was acting like she was the mother of the baby, even though it was jax's sperm, and courtney's eggs, but, she thought she was the sh_t!!!! and unfortuneately she lost that baby for poor jax!!!now she is pregnant, so who is next in line???? she's not perfect, she has her skeletons just as much as sam does, so please jason and her will not be together!!!!(

Quote Lucky23: First of all Jasam Has blew up the boom boom has went doom doom up into air same love song and same love scene Jason never took his shirt off on national T.V. until his love connection with Liz the night they made love. They are meant to be together
    1. Jason took his shirt off and made a good love scene
    2. Condom Defect
    3. Life long time friends
    4. He will always protect Liz

..........New Year's is going to be very special for Jaliz that's the name I'm giving them, because the son that belongs in Jason will all come in to play when their baby boy arrives Jasonliz sounds good to me. I am a BIG Jason and Liz fan and Sam and Lucky make a cute couple maybe they will have a baby one day!

#55   2006/12/29 09:42PM
    Robinsmygirl

Quote tiredofliz: >listen jaliz, jason only made love to liz, because he was hurting, because he had to see sam, sleeping with the scum rick...he would have never slept with little miss perfect liz, if you paid him too!!! he loves sam, and he always will let's just remember liz's track record with being pregnant..first off cameron is from that guy zander, than she got pregnant by rick, and lost that baby, than she decides to get impregnated by jax, to have a baby for him and courtney at them time, and from what i saw and remember, she was acting like she was the mother of the baby, even though it was jax's sperm, and courtney's eggs, but, she thought she was the sh_t!!!! and unfortuneately she lost that baby for poor jax!!!now she is pregnant, so who is next in line???? she's not perfect, she has her skeletons just as much as sam does, so please jason and her will not be together!!!!(
    Quote Lucky23: First of all Jasam Has blew up the boom boom has went doom doom up into air same love song and same love scene Jason never took his shirt off on national T.V. until his love connection with Liz the night they made love. They are meant to be together
    1. Jason took his shirt off and made a good love scene
    2. Condom Defect
    3. Life long time friends
    4. He will always protect Liz

..........New Year's is going to be very special for Jaliz that's the name I'm giving them, because the son that belongs in Jason will all come in to play when their baby boy arrives Jasonliz sounds good to me. I am a BIG Jason and Liz fan and Sam and Lucky make a cute couple maybe they will have a baby one day!

Yall type way to much,its a wonder you don't have carpel tunnel syndrome.

Although I loved Jason and Robin, even I know that Jason and Liz have something that can't be just described with words.
    Jason and Sam share a sadness and lust, Jason and Liz share soo much more. It Liz can develop a backbone, she can get him! Won't that be fun to watch!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list