List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 1813, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2006/12/27 09:57PM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    liasonlover

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

Right back at you!!!
    Liz fans do exactly the same thing!

According to Liz fans Liz has done nothing wrong and Sam never does anything right!
    Well Liz has and is lying! Liz sleeps around even though she is married.
    Sam has done some bad stuff too and her fans CAN & DO admit it, unlike Liz fans. This may just be a TV show but you gotta face the reality.
    Liz is NOT better than Sam AND
    Jason LOVES Sam!

JaSam fans only admit when it convient like right now. All yall do is say Sam has her faults be she no worse than anybody else, you never seem to want to mention those faults or acknowledge the ho that she is or the fact that she was flirting with Ric after Jason broke up with her. Seems to me you need to look closer. I admit that Liz should tell the truth to Jason, but what are all these other times she has slept around while she has been married. Seems to me Jason was the only one and that was pretty much the end of her marriage.

Liz will always be better than Sam and JaSpam won't last, and I shall feel sorry for all of you.

#42   2006/12/27 10:16PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

Right back at you!!!

According to Liz fans Liz has done nothing wrong and Sam never does anything right!
    Sam has done some bad stuff too and her fans CAN & DO admit it, unlike Liz fans. This may just be a TV show but you gotta face the reality.
    Jason LOVES Sam!

JaSam fans only admit when it convient like right now. All yall do is say Sam has her faults be she no worse than anybody else, you never seem to want to mention those faults or acknowledge the ho that she is or the fact that she was flirting with Ric after Jason broke up with her. Seems to me you need to look closer. I admit that Liz should tell the truth to Jason, but what are all these other times she has slept around while she has been married. Seems to me Jason was the only one and that was pretty much the end of her marriage.

Liz will always be better than Sam and JaSpam won't last, and I shall feel sorry for all of you.

Maybe it's you who need to take a closer look.
    I'm very much aware of the things Sam has done and the things LIz has done. The difference being that Sam had the guts to tell Jason the truth even though she thought he would hate her for it. Liz on the other hand has been hiding the truth from EVERYONE. She likes and wants everyone to feel sorry for her and that she is the victim in all this, but she is NOT. She has been a willing participant in most of what is happenening to her. You say that how can we want such a bad person for Jason. Well why would we want a liar for him, we all know that is something Jason does not like and does not forgive easily if ever. If Liz was as "in-tune" with Jason as you all wish she was, she would know that he would want to know the truth about the baby so that he can make informed decisions. Sam at least is not lying to him and most likely will not. You are right about one thing though. Sam is not like. Unlike Liz, Sam will fight for the man she loves, especially if he loves her back. Which he does!!!!

#43   2006/12/27 10:27PM
    liasonlover

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

I'm very much aware of the things Sam has done and the things LIz has done. The difference being that Sam had the guts to tell Jason the truth even though she thought he would hate her for it. Liz on the other hand has been hiding the truth from EVERYONE. She likes and wants everyone to feel sorry for her and that she is the victim in all this, but she is NOT. She has been a willing participant in most of what is happenening to her. You say that how can we want such a bad person for Jason. Well why would we want a liar for him, we all know that is something Jason does not like and does not forgive easily if ever. If Liz was as "in-tune" with Jason as you all wish she was, she would know that he would want to know the truth about the baby so that he can make informed decisions. Sam at least is not lying to him and most likely will not. You are right about one thing though. Sam is not like. Unlike Liz, Sam will fight for the man she loves, especially if he loves her back. Which he does!!!!

Liz has always fought for Jason, what the JaSam fans hate is the fact that Jason and Liz will do anything for each other. And it's funny you say Jason hates liers, he doesn't hate liz for not telling Lucky what happened between them, and it's also funny that he had no problem lying to his best friend Carly, when Sam banged Sonny and got knocked up.

Your tunnel vision doesn't matter what does is the fact that Jason and Liz are too close for comfort for ya'll and that Sam knows that she is a threat with out her even being a threat. Liz is too good for the likes of Sam and I never would have helped save that girl's life if it were me and we all know Sam wouldn't have done it if she saw it as a way to get Jason, but that is the main thing that seperates Liz from Sam. Liz cares for those she love and the ones they love, Sam thinks about number one-herself.

#44   2006/12/27 10:35PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

Liz has always fought for Jason, what the JaSam fans hate is the fact that Jason and Liz will do anything for each other. And it's funny you say Jason hates liers, he doesn't hate liz for not telling Lucky what happened between them, and it's also funny that he had no problem lying to his best friend Carly, when Sam banged Sonny and got knocked up.

Your tunnel vision doesn't matter what does is the fact that Jason and Liz are too close for comfort for ya'll and that Sam knows that she is a threat with out her even being a threat. Liz is too good for the likes of Sam and I never would have helped save that girl's life if it were me and we all know Sam wouldn't have done it if she saw it as a way to get Jason, but that is the main thing that seperates Liz from Sam. Liz cares for those she love and the ones they love, Sam thinks about number one-herself.

Talk about tunnel vision -
    Since when is love defined as "LYING TO YOUR FACE"?
    If that is how Liz shows her love to all those she cares about I'm glad a don't have any family member or friends like her.
    Sam has and does help her family. Despite the way Alexis has always treated her (and still does) Sam has gone out of her way to help Alexis. And it's not like when Liz helps to get Jason's attention and gratittude. She does it to help her sisters with nothing expected in return.
    JASAM ROCKS!!!

#45   2006/12/27 10:41PM
    liasonlover

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

If that is how Liz shows her love to all those she cares about I'm glad a don't have any family member or friends like her.
    Sam has and does help her family. Despite the way Alexis has always treated her (and still does) Sam has gone out of her way to help Alexis. And it's not like when Liz helps to get Jason's attention and gratittude. She does it to help her sisters with nothing expected in return.
    JASAM ROCKS!!!

No tunnel vision is seeing pity when you see Jason looking at Liz. The man is looks happier with her than anybody else. Liz helps because she has a heart and a brain, Sam helps because she gets something in return and so that she can feel a little less guilty about banging her step-dad.

In the words of a blues legend"A change is gonna come".

#46   2006/12/27 10:58PM
    ILoveJason

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

JASAM ROCKS!!!

No tunnel vision is seeing pity when you see Jason looking at Liz. The man is looks happier with her than anybody else. Liz helps because she has a heart and a brain, Sam helps because she gets something in return and so that she can feel a little less guilty about banging her step-dad.

SEE ya all say Sam's the ho and Spam what about Liz that dirty skanky ho SPREAD them legs,got a good banging went home banged her husband yea her husband,turned out pregnant and hmmmm did not know who the father is,in my dictionary that kind of woman is the HO! Had she slept with JASON and not went back to lucky i would give Liz more credit,only a freakin ho gets pregnant and does not know who the daddy is!!!! SHE IS A STRAIGHT
    $LUTTY TRAMP! She got what she desrves,lets see once the trut comes out what lie will she use to cover herself she will be defined as the $lut of the year! And you call that some kind of mom.When her child is older what will she say sorry honey my husband cheated so i went out had a one night stand you were an accident,oh i am sure the kid will feel good!

#47   2006/12/27 11:01PM
    liasonlover

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

JASAM ROCKS!!!

SEE ya all say Sam's the ho and Spam what about Liz that dirty skanky ho SPREAD them legs,got a good banging went home banged her husband yea her husband,turned out pregnant and hmmmm did not know who the father is,in my dictionary that kind of woman is the HO! Had she slept with JASON and not went back to lucky i would give Liz more credit,only a freakin ho gets pregnant and does not know who the daddy is!!!! SHE IS A STRAIGHT
    $LUTTY TRAMP! She got what she desrves,lets see once the trut comes out what lie will she use to cover herself she will be defined as the $lut of the year! And you call that some kind of mom.When her child is older what will she say sorry honey my husband cheated so i went out had a one night stand you were an accident,oh i am sure the kid will feel good!

I will argue with you about your Sam and my angel Liz later. I'm sleepy and you probably are too,so Goodnight and sleep tight!

#48   2006/12/27 11:03PM
    ILoveJason

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

JASAM ROCKS!!!

I will argue with you about your Sam and my angel Liz later. I'm sleepy and you probably are too,so Goodnight and sleep tight!

I agree with you! We can save Sam and the "easy lay Liz" later to argue about!Sweet dreams!

#49   2006/12/28 04:38PM
    geee

Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote SparklingAppleCider: That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

The actors rocked. The writing and direction was awkward. You basically had to do like mom said when taking your medicine...Grin and bare it.

Lucky cheated first and put not only his life in danger but hers and her sons. Actually he put everybody's life in danger, the man was a freaking cop. She cheated after she saw him with Maxie what like 3 times. Every time she thought maybe I can forgive him he was at it again and when he promised her he would stop, he didn't, she could have slept with half of the police force and he would still be the worse one. When he cheated, all bets were off and believe me, the way that Jason was looking at Liz made her feel all better and it would have done the same to me. The two of them were destined to save each others lives.

In case all of the Jasam fans forgot, Liz got arrested for helping Jason get Sam's surgery done, if you ask me, she's not mean enough, Sam wouldn't have done the same thing if she were in Liz's place.

Exactly, Little miss Spam can do no wrong. You notice they put down Liz for cheating and not Lucky or Jason for sleeping with a married woman, and they alwaaays blame Ric for what happened with Sam. I guess they weren't watching when she was dressed up in lingerie and high heels outside of Ric and Alexis's place waiting for him. Or maybe they just don't care. I'm pretty sure that's it.

sam knew what she was doing when it came to ric. it takes two to tangle.

Yep, but not with Sam. She's there own personal angel. Liz is closer to Heaven than her anyday.

i think they also forget what sam has done in the past. it seems like we have to defend liz for everything, it must be hard for sam to wear that halo all the time. ( i don't hate sam at all but, jasam fans think some or all of us do,

I had no problem with her when she was with Jax and even when her and Jason started getting close, what got me was that she was constantly blaming Alexis for every bad thing that happened to her, first the baby and then her brother. Alexis did not owe her anything. Sam seemed to forget that Alexis had two small children and she was just as sick as Sam's brother. Even Alexis tried to be nice Sam would go off on her. Now I'm not a big Alexis fan, but she didn't deserve that. If it weren't for Alexis Jason would have been in jail a long time ago,but if it weren't for Liz he would have been dead first.

I agree with you i think thats also when i started to not like sam so much she was totally unfair to alexis.

#50   2006/12/28 04:52PM
    geee

Quote ILoveJason:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote liasonlover:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!

Jason LOVES Sam!

JASAM ROCKS!!!

there you go getting all defensive again. just for the record liz slept with lucky a few days before she slept with jason not the same night if you saw the episode where she told emily that she slept with jason you would know that.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list