List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 1970, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2006/12/27 04:45PM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    SparklingApp...

That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

The actors rocked. The writing and direction was awkward. You basically had to do like mom said when taking your medicine...Grin and bare it.

#32   2006/12/27 09:04PM
    kentishad

Quote SparklingAppleCider: That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

The actors rocked. The writing and direction was awkward. You basically had to do like mom said when taking your medicine...Grin and bare it.

Lucky cheated first and put not only his life in danger but hers and her sons. Actually he put everybody's life in danger, the man was a freaking cop. She cheated after she saw him with Maxie what like 3 times. Every time she thought maybe I can forgive him he was at it again and when he promised her he would stop, he didn't, she could have slept with half of the police force and he would still be the worse one. When he cheated, all bets were off and believe me, the way that Jason was looking at Liz made her feel all better and it would have done the same to me. The two of them were destined to save each others lives.

In case all of the Jasam fans forgot, Liz got arrested for helping Jason get Sam's surgery done, if you ask me, she's not mean enough, Sam wouldn't have done the same thing if she were in Liz's place.

#33   2006/12/27 09:07PM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote SparklingAppleCider: That love scene was a disappointment. It could have been a hell of a lot better. What made the setup good was the peripheral scenes that were attached to it, the intimacy, the longing looks, the words spoken (when were confusing as hell since she came to Jason because her heart was broken...still trying to figure out how one can have a broken heart one minute and then be so full of sexual desire and love-longing for a lost love the next...boggles my mind).

Lucky cheated first and put not only his life in danger but hers and her sons. Actually he put everybody's life in danger, the man was a freaking cop. She cheated after she saw him with Maxie what like 3 times. Every time she thought maybe I can forgive him he was at it again and when he promised her he would stop, he didn't, she could have slept with half of the police force and he would still be the worse one. When he cheated, all bets were off and believe me, the way that Jason was looking at Liz made her feel all better and it would have done the same to me. The two of them were destined to save each others lives.

In case all of the Jasam fans forgot, Liz got arrested for helping Jason get Sam's surgery done, if you ask me, she's not mean enough, Sam wouldn't have done the same thing if she were in Liz's place.

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

#34   2006/12/27 09:14PM
    kentishad

Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:

it seems to me jasam fans just see what they want to see when it comes to sam. but find every thing and any thing wrong with liz...

Exactly, Little miss Spam can do no wrong. You notice they put down Liz for cheating and not Lucky or Jason for sleeping with a married woman, and they alwaaays blame Ric for what happened with Sam. I guess they weren't watching when she was dressed up in lingerie and high heels outside of Ric and Alexis's place waiting for him. Or maybe they just don't care. I'm pretty sure that's it.

#35   2006/12/27 09:19PM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:

Exactly, Little miss Spam can do no wrong. You notice they put down Liz for cheating and not Lucky or Jason for sleeping with a married woman, and they alwaaays blame Ric for what happened with Sam. I guess they weren't watching when she was dressed up in lingerie and high heels outside of Ric and Alexis's place waiting for him. Or maybe they just don't care. I'm pretty sure that's it.

sam knew what she was doing when it came to ric. it takes two to tangle.

#36   2006/12/27 09:23PM
    kentishad

Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:

Yep, but not with Sam. She's there own personal angel. Liz is closer to Heaven than her anyday.

#37   2006/12/27 09:29PM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:

Yep, but not with Sam. She's there own personal angel. Liz is closer to Heaven than her anyday.

i think they also forget what sam has done in the past. it seems like we have to defend liz for everything, it must be hard for sam to wear that halo all the time. ( i don't hate sam at all but, jasam fans think some or all of us do,

#38   2006/12/27 09:36PM
    kentishad

Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:
    Quote kentishad:

i think they also forget what sam has done in the past. it seems like we have to defend liz for everything, it must be hard for sam to wear that halo all the time. ( i don't hate sam at all but, jasam fans think some or all of us do,

I had no problem with her when she was with Jax and even when her and Jason started getting close, what got me was that she was constantly blaming Alexis for every bad thing that happened to her, first the baby and then her brother. Alexis did not owe her anything. Sam seemed to forget that Alexis had two small children and she was just as sick as Sam's brother. Even Alexis tried to be nice Sam would go off on her. Now I'm not a big Alexis fan, but she didn't deserve that. If it weren't for Alexis Jason would have been in jail a long time ago,but if it weren't for Liz he would have been dead first.

#39   2006/12/27 09:49PM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!
    Liz fans do exactly the same thing!

According to Liz fans Liz has done nothing wrong and Sam never does anything right!
    Well Liz has and is lying! Liz sleeps around even though she is married.
    Sam has done some bad stuff too and her fans CAN & DO admit it, unlike Liz fans. This may just be a TV show but you gotta face the reality.
    Liz is NOT better than Sam AND
    Jason LOVES Sam!

#40   2006/12/27 09:55PM
    happi

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote happi:

Right back at you!!!
    Liz fans do exactly the same thing!

According to Liz fans Liz has done nothing wrong and Sam never does anything right!
    Well Liz has and is lying! Liz sleeps around even though she is married.
    Sam has done some bad stuff too and her fans CAN & DO admit it, unlike Liz fans. This may just be a TV show but you gotta face the reality.
    Liz is NOT better than Sam AND
    Jason LOVES Sam!

why must you constanlty tell us jason loves sam i think we know that or are you just reassuring yourselves that he does and yes liz slept with jason. and sam has slept with a married man or 2.but somehow the jasam forget all that.
    i know liz has done good and bad things.i like jason and liz together but, it just seems like the jasam fans don't like that.. maybe i'm wrong. jmo!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list