List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 1911, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/25 10:08AM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote kentishad:
    Quote toorobbin: It will be Jason and Sam forever.

Liz blew her chance years ago, and she only wants Jason because he belongs to Sam.

Liz will never blow her chance. Jason buying Cam that toy because he overheard Liz shows that. He will always protect her and make sure she is happy. Sam is just a distraction and they won't last. Boy won't that be funny.

Jason bought Cam a toy casue he feels sorry for a little kid who's Mom is so wrapped up in her own problems to remember to buy the toy her son wanted most of all. Jason has alread made his choice and it was Sam. He made that choice when it was between Sam and Liz if he changed his mind now it will be because of the baby and not because of Liz. What will be funny is watching Liz hanging all over Jason while Jason is longing to be with Sam the woman he loves and choose to be with BEFORE he got trapped in parenthood by an ACCIDENT!!!

#22   2006/12/25 10:56AM
    toorobbin

Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote kentishad:

Liz blew her chance years ago, and she only wants Jason because he belongs to Sam.

Liz will never blow her chance. Jason buying Cam that toy because he overheard Liz shows that. He will always protect her and make sure she is happy. Sam is just a distraction and they won't last. Boy won't that be funny.

Jason bought Cam a toy casue he feels sorry for a little kid who's Mom is so wrapped up in her own problems to remember to buy the toy her son wanted most of all. Jason has alread made his choice and it was Sam. He made that choice when it was between Sam and Liz if he changed his mind now it will be because of the baby and not because of Liz. What will be funny is watching Liz hanging all over Jason while Jason is longing to be with Sam the woman he loves and choose to be with BEFORE he got trapped in parenthood by an ACCIDENT!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

#23   2006/12/25 08:14PM
    Robinsmygirl

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote Devil-or-Angel:
    Quote kentishad:

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I can, Jason bought that present because he cares about Liz and Cam. I saw no look of pity when he was looking at her. I saw no look of pity when they were talking on the pier. He seemed proud of the fact that he could surprise Liz and make her happy. Those two will get together is soap opera fate. God Steve Burton is fine!

#24   2006/12/26 08:22AM
    luv_scrubs

I like Jason and Liz.. I hope they end up together.. Liz is a goody goody and the bad boys are supose to be with the women who will make them better.. !!

When Jason bought the toy for cam.. He looked so happy he could make Liz happy..

#25   2006/12/26 01:32PM
    katclaws

LIASON is pretty much the only reason I'm still watching GH. I hope that 2007 is "their year" for a long lasting love story & family!

As a former jasam fan, I just think jasam is so tired, boring & so over!
    jmho

#26   2006/12/26 09:38PM
    kentishad

Quote luv_scrubs: I like Jason and Liz.. I hope they end up together.. Liz is a goody goody and the bad boys are supose to be with the women who will make them better.. !!

When Jason bought the toy for cam.. He looked so happy he could make Liz happy..

Exactly!

#27   2006/12/26 09:49PM
    happi

:) i know ALOT of you like jason and sam together..but, i'll always be a jason and liz fan

#28   2006/12/27 01:49PM
    SparklingApp...

How does Liz and Jason fans feel about her signals and sayings of hurt that reflect a Lucky love?

#29   2006/12/27 02:13PM
    happi

Quote SparklingAppleCider: How does Liz and Jason fans feel about her signals and sayings of hurt that reflect a Lucky love?

have your husband or boyfriend cheat on you more than a one night stand, have him do drugs and then say he'll quit.
    but, he doesn't just yet. i think she loves lucky. but being hurt like this kinda puts a wall up, don't you think?

#30   2006/12/27 03:40PM
    toorobbin

Liz, can't blame, Lucky.

When she did the same exact thing.

Liz wasn't drunk and she wasn't high.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list