List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 2026, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/21 01:02PM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    munchkinbreathe

You have got to be kidding me they are so far from star crossed lovers then anyone I have ever seen. Why can't you liz/jason lovers admit sam is the one and only one for jason he loves her and only feels this need to protect elizabeth, She is a sneaky, lying witch who wants everyone to view her as the victim. Guess what she's not. It's always about poor liz. That storyline is so played out

#12   2006/12/21 03:50PM
    toorobbin

I love how the Liason fans claim shirtless Jason, but he took her to Brenda's room.

Not even the guest bedroom.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/25 10:54AM
    #13   2006/12/21 05:22PM
    geee

Quote ILoveJason: Jason deserves better then Liz.She has turned into the biggest lier.She lied straight to Jason's face.Sam does not lie to Jason and a realationship is based on truth.Jason would never live up to Liz's expectations.Isn't it enought for you Liason fans that he told Liz a few weeks ago it was good that he was not the father cause he could not live up to her expectations.She is just like Maxie.Exactly what Maxie did to her is what she is trying to do to Sam,it is not going to work.Sam will never let Liz steal her man.If they kill off Sam,i think Liz still wouldn't stand a chance.Jason loves Sam,and there is nothing else to it.You see how Liz treats Lucky,she wants him to relapse,she needs any excuse to keep him away.I do not know what happened to her,she was a much better character,now she is sassy,snobby and a LIER!!!

do you jasam fans have selective memory or what how can you say that liz is trying to do the samething to jason and sam that maxie did to her maxie set it up so liz would find out about her and lucky sam only found out because jason told her and maxie is faking being pregnant to hold onto lucky
    liz really is pregnant and if she was trying to get jason
    all for herself the way maxie is trying to get lucky she could have run right to sam before jason did and tell her that she had slept with jason or when she found out she was pregnant with jasons baby all she would have to have done is tell the truth and jason said he would have married her but instead she sees that jason loves sam so instead of telling the truth she lied and risked herself so that they could communicate while sam was locked up.

#14   2006/12/21 05:26PM
    geee

Quote rachie:
    Quote ILoveJason: Jason deserves better then Liz.She has turned into the biggest lier.She lied straight to Jason's face.Sam does not lie to Jason and a realationship is based on truth.Jason would never live up to Liz's expectations.Isn't it enought for you Liason fans that he told Liz a few weeks ago it was good that he was not the father cause he could not live up to her expectations.She is just like Maxie.Exactly what Maxie did to her is what she is trying to do to Sam,it is not going to work.Sam will never let Liz steal her man.If they kill off Sam,i think Liz still wouldn't stand a chance.Jason loves Sam,and there is nothing else to it.You see how Liz treats Lucky,she wants him to relapse,she needs any excuse to keep him away.I do not know what happened to her,she was a much better character,now she is sassy,snobby and a LIER!!!

Jason never said to Liz that he couldn't live up to her expectations. I love it how JaSam fans try to change what actually happens on the show to make Sam look better and make Liz look worse.

I hate to have to side with the jasam fans because i am not one but jason did say to liz when she was scolding him about leaving the studio that he could never live up to her expectations sorry.

#15   2006/12/21 05:30PM
    geee

Quote toorobbin: I love have the Liason fans claim shirtless Jason, but he took her to Brenda's room.

that is the guest room the only other rooms in the house are his and the nursery.

#16   2006/12/21 07:54PM
    toorobbin

Quote geee:
    Quote toorobbin: I love how the Liason fans claim shirtless Jason, but he took her to Brenda's room.

that is the guest room the only other rooms in the house are his and the nursery.

Thank you.

I thought Jason had more rooms in his penthouse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/25 10:53AM
    #17   2006/12/24 07:34PM
    Lucky23

Okay but also remember he told her that he would do whatever it takes to be their for her and the baby before the test results were back, but this week Lucky and Jason are going to find out about the baby because Liz is going to get in a car accident and that's when both of them is going to find out sorry you are a Jasam fan but I think this situation is going to break up Jasam. Yes Jason is going to be upset with Liz but did you see what happened on Friday Jason loves Cam he went out of his way to make sure he got his gift. I think they will work it out! JaLiz Fan!

#18   2006/12/24 07:56PM
    Lucky23

Lol you got jokes! Kelly Monaco made a statement on Soap Net REAL mean take off their shirts unlike Steve Burton so it does matter to some of us women who watch soap operas I wouldn't call that @####......Most of americas take clothes off to make it happened in case you didn't know It doesn't have anything to do with what you are saying Everyone that watched that scene knew it was a booty call and that's what happens in the heat of that moment. I think some of you Jasam fans is blowing this storyline out of control. We can sit behind this computer and give our opinions and thoughts but at the end of the day the Writer is going to end this story it might be Jason and Liz or Jason and Sam but we all just have to wait and see......anyway to make you smile I hope your Jasam will get together sike! lol I think this time it's going to be Jason, Liz and Jr.

Quote BabyBlueEyes: oh please, big woop that jason took his shirt off for liz

it was a silly ONS. i'd prefer real love in jasam even if he didn't take his shirt off again rather than having a ONS with liz. that was no LOVE connection. it was a ONS connection

so bottom point: love matters more than a shirt coming off. that's the best words i can find right now. all i need to hear from jason is him telling sam he loves her and them kissing and having romantic moments. i don't need stripping even if do want to see his chest again. it isn't the most important thing in the world. what liz and jason had was cheesy.

and news flash... jason will always protect sam!

#19   2006/12/24 08:39PM
    toorobbin

It will be Jason and Sam forever.

Liz blew her chance years ago, and she only wants Jason because he belongs to Sam.

#20   2006/12/24 09:27PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: It will be Jason and Sam forever.

Liz blew her chance years ago, and she only wants Jason because he belongs to Sam.

Liz will never blow her chance. Jason buying Cam that toy because he overheard Liz shows that. He will always protect her and make sure she is happy. Sam is just a distraction and they won't last. Boy won't that be funny.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list