List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz & Jason Forever

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz & Jason Forever

Started by Lucky23 at 2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/29 09:42PM, Views: 1826, Replies: 54
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/20 06:26PM
    Liz & Jason Forever
    Lucky23

First of all Jasam Has blew up the boom boom has went doom doom up into air same love song and same love scene Jason never took his shirt off on national T.V. until his love connection with Liz the night they made love. They are meant to be together
    1. Jason took his shirt off and made a good love scene
    2. Condom Defect
    3. Life long time friends
    4. He will always protect Liz

..........New Year's is going to be very special for Jaliz that's the name I'm giving them, because the son that belongs in Jason will all come in to play when their baby boy arrives Jasonliz sounds good to me. I am a BIG Jason and Liz fan and Sam and Lucky make a cute couple maybe they will have a baby one day!

#2   2006/12/20 07:31PM
    Re: Liz & Jason Forever
    ILoveJason

Jason deserves better then Liz.She has turned into the biggest lier.She lied straight to Jason's face.Sam does not lie to Jason and a realationship is based on truth.Jason would never live up to Liz's expectations.Isn't it enought for you Liason fans that he told Liz a few weeks ago it was good that he was not the father cause he could not live up to her expectations.She is just like Maxie.Exactly what Maxie did to her is what she is trying to do to Sam,it is not going to work.Sam will never let Liz steal her man.If they kill off Sam,i think Liz still wouldn't stand a chance.Jason loves Sam,and there is nothing else to it.You see how Liz treats Lucky,she wants him to relapse,she needs any excuse to keep him away.I do not know what happened to her,she was a much better character,now she is sassy,snobby and a LIER!!!

#3   2006/12/21 07:26AM
    kentishad

Quote ILoveJason: Jason deserves better then Liz.She has turned into the biggest lier.She lied straight to Jason's face.Sam does not lie to Jason and a realationship is based on truth.Jason would never live up to Liz's expectations.Isn't it enought for you Liason fans that he told Liz a few weeks ago it was good that he was not the father cause he could not live up to her expectations.She is just like Maxie.Exactly what Maxie did to her is what she is trying to do to Sam,it is not going to work.Sam will never let Liz steal her man.If they kill off Sam,i think Liz still wouldn't stand a chance.Jason loves Sam,and there is nothing else to it.You see how Liz treats Lucky,she wants him to relapse,she needs any excuse to keep him away.I do not know what happened to her,she was a much better character,now she is sassy,snobby and a LIER!!!

Has Liz told anybody that Lucky is the father. lucky just assumed, Carly assumed it was Lucky's because Liz wasn't celebrating in the streets, which is what Carly would have done if it was her and Carly told Jason who assumed it was Lucky's. Everybody assumes the baby is Lucky's. I haven't actually heard her say Lucky is the father of my baby. She has lied, she has kept a secret that will eventually come out. But she hasn't lied she has just let every one assume the baby is Lucky's.

I don't know if Liz and Jason will ever get together, but I wouldn't mind it. They're like star crossed lovers. She will always be a better match than Sam.

#4   2006/12/21 07:48AM
    OnegirlOneboy

Quote kentishad:
    Quote ILoveJason: Jason deserves better then Liz.She has turned into the biggest lier.She lied straight to Jason's face.Sam does not lie to Jason and a realationship is based on truth.Jason would never live up to Liz's expectations.Isn't it enought for you Liason fans that he told Liz a few weeks ago it was good that he was not the father cause he could not live up to her expectations.She is just like Maxie.Exactly what Maxie did to her is what she is trying to do to Sam,it is not going to work.Sam will never let Liz steal her man.If they kill off Sam,i think Liz still wouldn't stand a chance.Jason loves Sam,and there is nothing else to it.You see how Liz treats Lucky,she wants him to relapse,she needs any excuse to keep him away.I do not know what happened to her,she was a much better character,now she is sassy,snobby and a LIER!!!

Has Liz told anybody that Lucky is the father. lucky just assumed, Carly assumed it was Lucky's because Liz wasn't celebrating in the streets, which is what Carly would have done if it was her and Carly told Jason who assumed it was Lucky's. Everybody assumes the baby is Lucky's. I haven't actually heard her say Lucky is the father of my baby. She has lied, she has kept a secret that will eventually come out. But she hasn't lied she has just let every one assume the baby is Lucky's.

I don't know if Liz and Jason will ever get together, but I wouldn't mind it. They're like star crossed lovers. She will always be a better match than Sam.

Of course that is your opinion about Liz, personally my opinion she lied,straight to Jason's face.When he asked her if the baby would have been his would she of wanted Jason in the baby's life and she said yes.And you say that is not lying.THAT IS LYING!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/21 07:49AM
    #5   2006/12/21 08:54AM
    rachie

Jason never said to Liz that he couldn't live up to her expectations. I love it how JaSam fans try to change what actually happens on the show to make Sam look better and make Liz look worse.

#6   2006/12/21 09:03AM
    ILoveJason

Quote rachie:

Jason never said to Liz that he couldn't live up to her expectations. I love it how JaSam fans try to change what actually happens on the show to make Sam look better and make Liz look worse.

OK THEN TELL ME WHAT WAS IT THAT HE SAID TO HER WHEN THEY WERE ON THE COUCH,AND HE SAID FOR SURE 100% IT WAS A GOOD THING THAT HE DID NOT END UP BEING THE FATHER.HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO LIVE THE WAY SHE DOES.SHE WAS TELLING JASON WHEN CAM DOES NOT LISTEN SHE GIVES HIM TIME OUTS.REMEMBER??? SHE SAID SOMETHING AND JASON SAID IT WAS GOOD HE WAS NOT THE FATHER OF HER BABY AND SOMETHING ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO HANDLE THINGS THE WAY SHE WANTS OR LIVING THE WAY SHE WANTS...I DO NOT REMEMBER THE EXACT WORDS/

#7   2006/12/21 09:19AM
    BabyBlueEyes

oh please, big woop that jason took his shirt off for liz

it was a silly ONS. i'd prefer real love in jasam even if he didn't take his shirt off again rather than having a ONS with liz. that was no LOVE connection. it was a ONS connection

so bottom point: love matters more than a shirt coming off. that's the best words i can find right now. all i need to hear from jason is him telling sam he loves her and them kissing and having romantic moments. i don't need stripping even if do want to see his chest again. it isn't the most important thing in the world. what liz and jason had was cheesy.

and news flash... jason will always protect sam!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/21 09:21AM
    #8   2006/12/21 10:45AM
    ziggy

Jason protects everyone he cares about....most of all Liz, because she has saved his life more than once...When did Liz lie to Jason???? She has not been open about the baby... Mainly to protect Sam from any heartache....How is that being mean and selfish.....

#9   2006/12/21 11:53AM
    FANofGH

Quote ziggy: Jason protects everyone he cares about....most of all Liz, because she has saved his life more than once...When did Liz lie to Jason???? She has not been open about the baby... Mainly to protect Sam from any heartache....How is that being mean and selfish.....

sam saved jason's life too, just not in the way liason fans want to see it. she didn't heal a bullet wound, but she did save his life differently. remember when jason lost his memory the 2nd time, sam was the one to be by his side 100% of the way. she stood by him helping him even though he didn't remember her. i call that saving someone's life.
    sam went to paris or maybe she wrote a letter to get robin to heal jason's wound back in PC cuz there was something in paris that robin had to help jason. technically robin and patrick healed him, but if it wasn't for sam he wouldn't be alive.
    jason and sam have each other's backs all the way and jason would protect sam much more than liz because sam is the woman he loves.

#10   2006/12/21 12:11PM
    Devil-or-Angel

THE ANSWER IS YES!!!

Jason DID say it was a GOOD thing he was not the father of Liz's baby becuase he wouldn't be able to live up to her expectations!!! I HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

in my opinion NO-ONE will ever be able to live up to Liz's expections, not even herself. She gets all upset that Lucky turned to drugs and Maxie, but she not exactly siting at home waiting for Lucky, she was out running around chasin' Jason. She's hurt that Lucky has lied to her and done things behind her back, cheated, blah, blah blah, but she's done the same.
    Apparently Liz expects devotion, loyalty, honestly to be a one way street , with herself being the only one on the recieving end.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/21 12:12PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list