List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have left LIason to Jasam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have left LIason to Jasam

Started by jasonlover at 2006/12/19 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 10:00AM, Views: 1012, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/12/24 05:14PM
    Re: I have left LIason to Jasam
    bajangirl01

Both Liz and Jason Admitted neither were drunk when they slept together and they also said they have NO regrets about it!

#22   2006/12/24 08:48PM
    toorobbin

Rick is mostly to blame.

He took full advantage of Sam.

#23   2006/12/24 09:23PM
    kentishad

Quote bajangirl01: No matter what board I go to,I am constantly amazed that the women tear both Liz and Sam apart and yet worship Jason,wanting a Liason or Jasam baby.Really,Jason is nothing short of a manwh--e,but because he is the Golden Boy of GH,he gets rewarded instead of being bashed.I happen to like Jasam but more because of Sam than Jason,and I would care less if he went with Liz or whatever woman,but this beating up on the women and not him is insane,yet Lucky and Ric are bashed all the time.Jason clearly said He did not Regret what he did with Liz and to this point,I have'nt heard him say anything to Sam about it or what he feels about Liz,In fact,anytime Sam asks the question,he gives a bunch of double speak.I wish she would tell him to fess up or kick him to the curb!

I do agree with that. Jason is a manwh%%e, but he is a freakin sweetheart. I'm only mad a Ric for sleeping with his wife's daughter. Ric did not take advantage of Sam, he was drunker than her and some people can't seem to figure that out. I mean this whole time she was trying to get back at Jason and she found the perfect person. It was her own dang fault, she didn't have to drink with the enemy.

#24   2006/12/24 10:09PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote bajangirl01: Both Liz and Jason Admitted neither were drunk when they slept together and they also said they have NO regrets about it!

hey are you on SC? i think i've seen your name there! and you're a jasam fan too!
    i like your comment too. i remember for sure liz was NOT drunk. she went to jason's crying, but not drunk at all. and jason was drinking though remember? are you sure jason said he wasn't drunk cuz he was drinking a lot that night.

#25   2006/12/25 10:00AM
    Devil-or-Angel

Quote kentishad: Ric did not take advantage of Sam, he was drunker than her and some people can't seem to figure that out. I mean this whole time she was trying to get back at Jason and she found the perfect person. It was her own dang fault, she didn't have to drink with the enemy.

You are wrong, Ric may have started to drink before Sam got there, but Sam was really knocking back once she got started while Ric was just watching. Plus lets not forget that AFTER the deed Sam was asleep (if not passed out) while ric was up walking around. Sleeping/passing out is usually a pretty good indication of who drank more. I've never said that Sam didn't share any of the blame for what happened that night. but she didn't do it alone and I for one believe that Ric DID take advantage of the fact that she was drunk!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list