List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have left LIason to Jasam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have left LIason to Jasam

Started by jasonlover at 2006/12/19 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 10:00AM, Views: 932, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/20 05:07PM
    Re: I have left LIason to Jasam
    JASAM FAN

yay, another jasam fan!

and IA with you crater. great post! liz seemed to forgotten the man that helped and stood beside her when she was raped. liz is cold hearted and i hope jason sees that too when she finally tells the truth.

#12   2006/12/21 07:21AM
    kentishad

Quote JASAM FAN: yay, another jasam fan!

and IA with you crater. great post! liz seemed to forgotten the man that helped and stood beside her when she was raped. liz is cold hearted and i hope jason sees that too when she finally tells the truth.

Jason stood by Liz when everybody thought he was dead. Jason and Lucky were once friends, but no one seems to remember it. It's funny how Crater#5 talks about Liz and not about how much of ho Jason is. It's funny how JaSam fans take up for Sam's ho moments and don't even mention the fact that he slept with a married woman and it isn't the first time. Yes Sam was drunk, but the whole time afterwards she pretty much blamed Ric for trying to get back a Jason, when he was drinking long before her. Yes she told Jason, but she didn't tell her mother before or after she found out she had lung cancer. Now she's trying get some weed for her mother. It maybe nice because it helps when a chemo patient is sick, but it's still illegal. No surprise!

It is so very funny! Jason can do no wrong.

#13   2006/12/21 08:48AM
    ILoveJason

So much hatred.Wow how about we talk about all the good each of the characters did? That might be some fun instead of hating constently.ALL OF THEM DONE WRONG AT SOME POINT.IT IS A SOAP OPRAH...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

#14   2006/12/21 07:59PM
    toorobbin

Quote ILoveJason: So much hatred.Wow how about we talk about all the good each of the characters did? That might be some fun instead of hating constently.ALL OF THEM DONE WRONG AT SOME POINT.IT IS A SOAP OPRAH...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Good point.

#15   2006/12/21 09:19PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin:
    Quote ILoveJason: So much hatred.Wow how about we talk about all the good each of the characters did? That might be some fun instead of hating constently.ALL OF THEM DONE WRONG AT SOME POINT.IT IS A SOAP OPRAH...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Good point.

Yeah that is a good point. They do all have their faults.

#16   2006/12/22 03:00PM
    jasonlover

This is a soap and a release for an hour for most of us. I enjoy the show and I get enjoyment from it. I would think MOST everyone would. it is a show, negative feelings or thought are not going to change anything. All it does is create a little more negativity. i for one love this board, I like to read everything. I just wish certain people and they know who they are would quit being so negative adn start trying to be a little more postive. maybe by trying it once, it may rub off and you can continue it. It really is not that hard.

#17   2006/12/22 04:40PM
    geee

Quote Crater#5: Sam was wrong to do what she did with Ric, she was drunk and people done dumb things whent they are drunk. When she realized what she did, she told Jason. Liz and Jason both were not drunk. Jason wasn't drunk when he slept with his brother's wife,we know what Sam is. At this point Saint Liz and Ric are like to peas in a pod. The way she talked down to Lucky was totally crazy. I mean this is the man who stuck by you when she was raped. Liz is a nurse if she was not so busy running after Jason, she may had notice Lucky. She is really counting on that baby to get Jason.

I hate to burst your bubble but both jason and liz were drinking before they slept together/

#18   2006/12/22 09:03PM
    jleigh1

Quote Crater#5: Sam was wrong to do what she did with Ric, she was drunk and people done dumb things whent they are drunk. When she realized what she did, she told Jason. Liz and Jason both were not drunk. Jason wasn't drunk when he slept with his brother's wife,we know what Sam is. At this point Saint Liz and Ric are like to peas in a pod. The way she talked down to Lucky was totally crazy. I mean this is the man who stuck by you when she was raped. Liz is a nurse if she was not so busy running after Jason, she may had notice Lucky. She is really counting on that baby to get Jason.

Nobody noticed Lucky was on drugs. Not his partner either. He didn't realize until after Lucky was already fired. Besides... that's reality. People do that every day (hide their addictions I mean) and often times the families are the last ones to know.

Elizabeth is so dead wrong for keeping this from Jason and letting Lucky believe he is the father. But that is completely separate from everything Lucky did. At the risk of sounding like a teenager... Lucky started it. He did. And the problem is that he completely broke her trust and she just realized for the first time that it was so completely broke and she may never trust him ever again the way she used to.

As far as Lucky standing by her after her rape... that bill was marked paid in full YEARS ago. Ever since Lucky came back from the dead, that is all Elizabeth has done is STAND BY Lucky and help Lucky and help him get his confidence back and save his life and blah, blah, blah. Seriously, ever since Lucky came back from the dead in 2000, Elizabeth has been like a broken record. She is always trying to stick by him (even when she truly wants something else) because she feels she "owes" it to him. I am hoping that is finished now, because she has repaid him a million times over since 2000.

#19   2006/12/22 09:07PM
    kentishad

Quote geee:

I hate to burst your bubble but both jason and liz were drinking before they slept together/

Neither were drunk. They knew what they were doing and they did it well.

#20   2006/12/24 05:12PM
    bajangirl01

No matter what board I go to,I am constantly amazed that the women tear both Liz and Sam apart and yet worship Jason,wanting a Liason or Jasam baby.Really,Jason is nothing short of a manwh--e,but because he is the Golden Boy of GH,he gets rewarded instead of being bashed.I happen to like Jasam but more because of Sam than Jason,and I would care less if he went with Liz or whatever woman,but this beating up on the women and not him is insane,yet Lucky and Ric are bashed all the time.Jason clearly said He did not Regret what he did with Liz and to this point,I have'nt heard him say anything to Sam about it or what he feels about Liz,In fact,anytime Sam asks the question,he gives a bunch of double speak.I wish she would tell him to fess up or kick him to the curb!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list