List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I have left LIason to Jasam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have left LIason to Jasam

Started by jasonlover at 2006/12/19 05:35PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 10:00AM, Views: 939, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/19 05:35PM
    I have left LIason to Jasam
    jasonlover

Ok, I do beleive that I have finally gotten tired of Liz lying. I want her to tell jasona and she won't and it kills me. I do believe it is his baby. It is wrong of her not to tell. After today of watching Sam and Jason I can see where people come from saying taht they have sparks flying.
    I just hope all and all Jason ends up happy and wanting whatever it is he wants.

#2   2006/12/19 05:48PM
    Re: I have left LIason to Jasam
    toorobbin

Hooray,

Welcome to the club.

#3   2006/12/19 06:01PM
    ILoveJason

Quote toorobbin: Hooray,

Welcome to the club.

I agree with you! Welcome to the club.I think that Jason should be with the person he loves,it is not all about hating Liz i used to like her until A - She started treating Lucky like $hit,and she lies unbelievably.Lucky was right today when he said to Liz what would your excuse of been if you did not find the pills.She gave him mixed signals on wanting to woek things out,i know she never said it but she sure acted like it,and now the pills and her accusing wow what an act she puts on,she wants Lucky to relapse,so she could cover her smelly a$$,being pregnant by another man.She treat Lucky like dirt,and every excuse she finds she uses.How about she just grow up and face reality.She as a character sucks.I do not know what happened to her in the last few months but she must be on a high horse that Jason is her baby;s daddy.She is still probably in shock with the fact that he actually slept with her.I see her being a total homewrecker.She deserves what Maxie did to her cause she would do the same to Sam,but the difference there is Sam will not allow Liz to win.All Liason fans think ehat Maxie did to Liz sleeping with her husband providing him pills,lIZ is doing the samething,she just is not providing pills to Jason,but i would not put anything past Liz at this point anymore.

#4   2006/12/19 06:39PM
    toorobbin

People say how horrible Sam was with Rick, but Liz did it deliberately with Jason.

#5   2006/12/19 09:06PM
    kentishad

Quote toorobbin: People say how horrible Sam was with Rick, but Liz did it deliberately with Jason.

Liz didn't sleep deliberately with Jason and Sam did with Ric, First of all. Second, Liz needs to tell Lucky and Jason the truth but she would not be the first to lie and keep the paternity of her baby's father from those who need to know. It has been going on for years and it will continue. Carly has lied, Sam has lied, Monica has lied, even Jax lied. It will never stop.

The whole lucky thing, I felt sorry for him, but I can see why she should believe him and why she shouldn't. Not too many people would be stupid enough to keep those pills where she found them, so I agree with him there. But the first time she gave him a chance to get clean and save their marriage, he continued to use drugs and tried to frame Jason and almost shot her.

I wonder if all of the JaSam fans were rooting for Sam to tell Carly that she was pregnant by her husband. I doubt it!

#6   2006/12/19 09:31PM
    liasonlover

Quote kentishad:
    Quote toorobbin: People say how horrible Sam was with Rick, but Liz did it deliberately with Jason.

Liz didn't sleep deliberately with Jason and Sam did with Ric, First of all. Second, Liz needs to tell Lucky and Jason the truth but she would not be the first to lie and keep the paternity of her baby's father from those who need to know. It has been going on for years and it will continue. Carly has lied, Sam has lied, Monica has lied, even Jax lied. It will never stop.

The whole lucky thing, I felt sorry for him, but I can see why she should believe him and why she shouldn't. Not too many people would be stupid enough to keep those pills where she found them, so I agree with him there. But the first time she gave him a chance to get clean and save their marriage, he continued to use drugs and tried to frame Jason and almost shot her.

I wonder if all of the JaSam fans were rooting for Sam to tell Carly that she was pregnant by her husband. I doubt it!

Please stop arguing. We all love GH, why can't we stop posting things like these. All they ever lead to is hating and arguing. If we're going to argue with anyone it should be with people who believe their soap opera is better than ours.

Please think about it.

#7   2006/12/20 07:54AM
    claudia411

Quote liasonlover:
    Quote kentishad:

Please stop arguing. We all love GH, why can't we stop posting things like these. All they ever lead to is hating and arguing. If we're going to argue with anyone it should be with people who believe their soap opera is better than ours.

Please think about it.

You go girl,arguing and hating no need for it,i see that woman always arguing with other jasam fans.I am a jasam fan but i am not going to stress about it,if jason wants liz hey more power to them,we are all entitled to our thoughts, and as it seems jason wants sam at this time.Who know's what the future holds...

#8   2006/12/20 09:24AM
    sdeshazo

I agree totally I mean it is a soap. Its the writers we should be mad at. story lines drag on and when was the last time something wonderful happened and it is Christmas time. We need a warm and fuzzy show for christmas.

#9   2006/12/20 10:10AM
    Re: jason and liz forever
    shygrl26

i am writing to because iam happy that liz is pregnant with jason's baby i have waited so long for them to get together
    i can say i dont like what liz is doing to lucky but i am a jason liz fan all the way jason and sam are goood together to
    they are unbelievable together but like i said i am jason liz fan all the way and it wont change she does need to tell lucky about her night with jason and tell lucky he is not the father
    and tell jason he is

#10   2006/12/20 01:17PM
    Crater#5

>( Sam was wrong to do what she did with Ric, she was drunk and people done dumb things whent they are drunk. When she realized what she did, she told Jason. Liz and Jason both were not drunk. Jason wasn't drunk when he slept with his brother's wife,we know what Sam is. At this point Saint Liz and Ric are like to peas in a pod. The way she talked down to Lucky was totally crazy. I mean this is the man who stuck by you when she was raped. Liz is a nurse if she was not so busy running after Jason, she may had notice Lucky. She is really counting on that baby to get Jason.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list