List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What Ever Happened To?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Ever Happened To?

Started by Nightmoves at 2008/08/03 06:40AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/04 08:22AM, Views: 1306, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/08/03 02:47PM
    Re: What Ever Happened To?
    Nightmoves

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote Nightmoves: I don't know if this has ever been done on this board before, but did a character ever pop into your head and you wonder "what the heck ever happened to them"?

With all the characters that have come and gone over the years, I thought it might be fun to see how many we could come up with and who remembers what did in fact happen to them.

I'll start:
    I know she was involved with Jeff Weber, but did they ride off into the sunset or did Heather have something to do with her exit? What ever happened to ANNIE LOGAN?

I remember Annie Logan and I believe she was murdered but can't remember the circumstances as that was so very long ago!! It might come back to me if I think enough on it, lol, but I wouldn't count on it.

Wow she was murdered, I can't remember that, scary.

Does anyone remember what happened to Rose Kelly or Joe Kelly?

#22   2008/08/03 03:13PM
    Angel929

Quote jnlforever:
    Quote joe2811:
    Quote Angel929: Last night, I was reading a Lucky Spencer bio, and the way you described Tammy was familiar. I checked and they describe Summer the way you are describing Tammy.

hmph, now my brain hurts....Tammy? Summer? It's all a blur, now I'm so confused....I think hooker turned waitress might have been a common theme on GH throughout the years

maybe Summer was Tammy's alias when she was a hooker!!

Summer was her alias. The other name looked like a misprint. It said her name was Laura. It was Lucky met Summer when he was taking college course. Later Lucky found out that Nik had hired Summer for Luke to help him get over Laura.

#23   2008/08/03 03:21PM
    Angel929

Quote jnlforever:
    Quote joe2811:
    Quote Angel929: Last night, I was reading a Lucky Spencer bio, and the way you described Tammy was familiar. I checked and they describe Summer the way you are describing Tammy.

hmph, now my brain hurts....Tammy? Summer? It's all a blur, now I'm so confused....I think hooker turned waitress might have been a common theme on GH throughout the years

I found a place that lists the cast. It says that Tammy, a former hooker, dated Mike Corbin and managed Kellys. She was friends with Luke, Felicia, Tony and Bobby.

Summer was a former friend of Luke's and lover of Lucky's...killed by Stefan.

#24   2008/08/03 04:42PM
    jnlforever

Quote Angel929:
    Quote jnlforever:
    Quote joe2811:

I found a place that lists the cast. It says that Tammy, a former hooker, dated Mike Corbin and managed Kellys. She was friends with Luke, Felicia, Tony and Bobby.

Summer was a former friend of Luke's and lover of Lucky's...killed by Stefan.

Thanks Angel for clearing that up....it would of drove me nuts!!

#25   2008/08/03 09:31PM
    ONELIFEandGH

Tammy, I would assume, still works at Kelly's (offscreen). They never mentioned what happened to her, but I know that the second woman that played her was fired on the spot. She fainted during taping, and a blood test showed that she was using drugs (I think I read that she was on medication, and was given the wrong dosage, or something of that sort).

Joe Kelly, didn't he date Ruby before he died (I think he was the original owner of Kelly's).

#26   2008/08/04 08:22AM
    frenchmocha83

I think Jason broke up with Keesha after his accident. Then she starting dating AJ but I think she broke up with him after he started drinking again. I don't remember what happened to her after that. Maybe she left town and the whole "Carly Courtney Jason AJ" saga started.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list