List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Started by OnegirlOneboy at 2006/12/18 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/23 10:04PM, Views: 810, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/19 06:06AM
    Re: Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!
    KAKMOM

I still think the baby is Lucky's

#12   2006/12/19 08:45AM
    LovinGH

I am a Liason/Liz fan but after yesterdays show I am very disappointed in the character, although to her defense I think a lot of this is just plain bad writing, if the writers of this show stayed true to there characters I don’t think Liz would have ever not told Jason the truth, I can see her possibly keeping it from Lucky until she thought he was more stable, but not Jason...and I know this is a soap and that’s what they do, but this is all to get a rise out of people at the expense of a long time character….I was hoping that by the way she ran out of the hospital she was going to tell Lucky the truth so she could in turn tell Jason, but in GH world the truth never comes out as easy as an actual admission...I personally am just really really sick of this whole “who’s the daddy” s/l, they do this every year it’s old and boring to watch, I think if the truth was out about Liz carrying Jason baby that would make a much more interesting s/l then this crap!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/19 08:47AM
    #13   2006/12/19 09:00AM
    claudia411

Leave it to Liz to continue lying.I can not believe she lied straight to Jason's face.Her character is falling apart, used to like her.They urned her into a lying mean person.I agree the who's the daddy story line is getting old,move onto something new please!

#14   2006/12/19 01:41PM
    FANofGH

Quote kentishad:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes: liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

I think she will tell lucky tomorrow. It's funny how all the JaSam fans say she should tell the truth when it could cause a big rift between there precious couple.

lol, i had a feeling liz wasn't going to tell the truth today.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/19 01:42PM
    #15   2006/12/19 02:25PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote kentishad:
    Quote BabyBlueEyes: liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

I think she will tell lucky tomorrow. It's funny how all the JaSam fans say she should tell the truth when it could cause a big rift between there precious couple.

well apparently she didn't feel like sharing the truth today with anyone. she could hold this lie til the baby was fully grown saying "da da". lizocrite can lie so easily to anyone nowadays. and yes, i know it will cause a rift in jasam, but i'd prefer the truth out sooner than later. i would've prefered the truth out in the very beginning. i'm not so worried about my jasam. i don't think they will split cuz of lizocrite and her baby. i still have high hopes it's lucky's

#16   2006/12/19 02:45PM
    toorobbin

JaSam can weather any storm, whereas Lizzie, can only lie her way out.

blah blah blah, Liz.

#17   2006/12/22 01:40PM
    Granny Pris

I really cannot justify Liz wanting to tell Jason about the baby as she has had several opportunities to tell him and all she seems to be able to do is point out what a Liar Lucky is. ironic isn't it? And please do not tell me that she is concerned about Sam, because she seems to only be thinking about herself, not her children, Jason, Lucky,Ric or anyone else for that matter. She needs to grow up, step up and move on. She made the decision to sleep with Jason, she made the decision to NOT tell him about the baby. Now she needs to reap what she has sown.!!!!!!

#18   2006/12/23 10:04PM
    Mz. GH fan

I can't speak for all the other JaSam fans, but I would prefer that the secret come out even though it could affect Sam and Jason. I think that she should tell Jason that he is the father of her baby.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list