List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!

Started by OnegirlOneboy at 2006/12/18 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/23 10:04PM, Views: 771, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/18 02:01PM
    Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!
    OnegirlOneboy

I do not understand how Liz can NOT come out and tell Jason the truth.She just straight lied to Jason's face,telling him if he ended up being the father of her baby she would tell him and he would be a good father and she would want him to be a part of that baby.Liz needs to get bitc# slapped for ALL the lying.I hope Jason ends up hating her skanky lying as$...

#2   2006/12/18 02:06PM
    Re: Hmmmm..Liz continues to LIE to Jason,to his face!!!
    Nash.Tess

That is pretty bad!
    She made Jason feel good about a lie she told.She does desrve to be slapped and put in check after all the truth comes out.I do not think Jason will hate her,but he wil be upset that she lied.

#3   2006/12/18 02:14PM
    sdeshazo

I thought Liz was supposted to be so goody goody not a lier. Jason will be so hurt when he finds out. He trusted Liz.

#4   2006/12/18 03:20PM
    toorobbin

Liz is just plain evil and should go back to Rick.

#5   2006/12/18 04:02PM
    Crater#5

I am really sick of this baby storyline and that thing will not be born until May. You know GH wrtiters are lazy. I has to be something else they can make a s/l about. i am sick of watching Liz everyday. i thought when Emily was on everyday that was a pain,but not as much as Liz.

#6   2006/12/18 06:30PM
    KBOQ

Liz really upset me today lieing to Jason. Regardless of all his flaws with the mob, he really is a nice guy and would definitely treat a child very good. I wish she would just give up the truth already. To think that this storyline might actually be played out until May is annoying. It already seems like she has been pregnant forever and still isn't showing!

#7   2006/12/18 07:14PM
    breanna

I used to like Liz, but after Today, I hate Her, How can She lie to Jason like that, what does She think that Jason will never find out,
    after Today I wish She would lose the Baby,
    sorry that's just how I feel, I can't believe, She LIED right to His Face, and how is Lucky going to feel when He finds out, right now He thinks that He's having 2 baby's, when Liz tells him that He's not the Father of Her baby, that's going to break his HEART,
    Liz doesn't deserve Lucky or Jason,

#8   2006/12/18 07:58PM
    BabyBlueEyes

liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

#9   2006/12/18 09:11PM
    kentishad

Quote BabyBlueEyes: liz is the biggest lying hypocrite i've ever scene. i could never believe if jason actually forgave her easily and if he does forgive her, i could never see him acepting her as his gf or wife after all this lying. it's too much and for jason, i can't see him accepting a liar in his life... only as a friend.

I think she will tell lucky tomorrow. It's funny how all the JaSam fans say she should tell the truth when it could cause a big rift between there precious couple.

#10   2006/12/19 05:59AM
    breanna

I am a JaSam fan, # 1 Couple,
    but I still want Liz to tell Jason, He has the right to know, and even if liz does tell Him that does not mean that Jason will leave Sam and go to Liz,

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list