List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What happened to Spinelli and Lulu?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What happened to Spinelli and Lulu?

Started by frenchmocha83 at 2008/07/30 07:39AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/30 07:46AM, Views: 677, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2008/07/30 07:39AM
    What happened to Spinelli and Lulu?
    frenchmocha83

I don't know if there is already a thread for this, so sorry if there is.

Lulu and Spinelli used to be great friends. I really enjoyed their scenes together and thought they had a great relationship. What happened? IMHO, ever since he fell for Maxie, their friendship has dwindled. He let Maxie get away with doing things to Lulu that I would never let someone do to my friend. Like when he walked in on her trying to seduce Johnny in Kate's office and when Maxie badmouths LuLu. He defends Maxie when Lulu badmouths her, but hasn't really done the same for Lulu. OH, and when he found out that she was going to sleep with Johnny for money. And not only was she going to, she admitted that she would still be trying if the whole Logan murder hand't taken place. What is up? Anyone have any thoughts?

(And please try not to bash Spinelli, Lulu or Maxie)

#2   2008/07/30 07:46AM
    Re: What happened to Spinelli and Lulu?
    JaneDoe

I think a combination of things happened.

First off, when Lulu was with Logan she needed a friend like Spinelli because I think her and Logan's relationship lacked that. As she became closer to Johnny the need for a close friend diminished because her and Johnny had a friendship connection as well as a romantic one.

Second, Spinelli had more than just friendship feelings for Lulu and eventually figured out that she was never going to return those feelings. I'm sure seeing her with Johnny and hearing her talk about her feelings for him was hard.

Third, He found Maxie. We all know is feelings for her are more than that of just friendship, so we'll have to wait and see how this plays out. I think the reason he lets Maxie get away with so much is because of his infatuation with her. Plus I'm sure he knows Lulu really doesn't need his defending, she has Johnny for that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list