List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Gorgeous, debonair, handsome, charming, white Knight spells JAX!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gorgeous, debonair, handsome, charming, white Knight spells JAX!

Started by butterfly52 at 2008/07/29 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2008/07/29 09:54PM, Views: 1632, Replies: 73
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/07/29 10:36AM
    Gorgeous, debonair, handsome, charming, white Knight spells JAX!
    butterfly52

I have read thread were Jax is boring with anyone, not true any woment that does not appreciate a man like Jax and his treatment of them says a lot about what you have for men in your life and how you are treated. Everything in Port Charles can not hold a candle to Jax, he is the only reason I look at the failing soap. You go IR I think you are the best. Ladies Would appreciate the fictional character of Jax, but non- ladies would not. He could romance me anytime. More of Jax, Lucky, Jerry, Anthony, and Johnny, time for Sonny and Jason to take a hike!!!! Oh, and take Ric with you.

#2   2008/07/29 10:43AM
    Re: Gorgeous, debonair, handsome, charming, white Knight spells JAX!
    dimples2010

Quote butterfly52: I have read thread were Jax is boring with anyone, not true any woment that does not appreciate a man like Jax and his treatment of them says a lot about what you have for men in your life and how you are treated. Everything in Port Charles can not hold a candle to Jax, he is the only reason I look at the failing soap. You go IR I think you are the best. Ladies Would appreciate the fictional character of Jax, but non- ladies would not. He could romance me anytime. More of Jax, Lucky, Jerry, Anthony, and Johnny, time for Sonny and Jason to take a hike!!!! Oh, and take Ric with you.

Gee tell us what you really think!!!

#3   2008/07/29 10:50AM
    Vanrainmom

I am not sure what you mean by Non-ladies.
    Jax has enjoyed a vast variety of women and managed to leave them all in the dust.
    I don't think he is boring - I do think that he used to be alot more exciting

#4   2008/07/29 10:51AM
    butterfly52

Not use to a good man! Or something about the person whatever that maybe. If the shoe fit! Ladies would appreciate the kind of man he is, and want to be treated as such! I hope GH keeps him around for years even if it's just to look at him.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/29 10:55AM
    #5   2008/07/29 10:55AM
    Jmm1

Quote butterfly52: Not use to a good man! Or something about the person whatever they maybe. If the shoe fit! Ladies would appreciate the kind of man he, and want to be treated as such! I hope GH keeps him around for years to even if it's just to look at him.

I would never appreciate that type of man...he leaves whenever it gets tough...not just with Carly...he has done it with every women he has been with on the show....He loves to save them and then leave them

#6   2008/07/29 10:59AM
    GenHospitalfan

Quote butterfly52: I have read thread were Jax is boring with anyone, not true any woment that does not appreciate a man like Jax and his treatment of them says a lot about what you have for men in your life and how you are treated. Everything in Port Charles can not hold a candle to Jax, he is the only reason I look at the failing soap. You go IR I think you are the best. Ladies Would appreciate the fictional character of Jax, but non- ladies would not. He could romance me anytime. More of Jax, Lucky, Jerry, Anthony, and Johnny, time for Sonny and Jason to take a hike!!!! Oh, and take Ric with you.

What is a Non-lady?

#7   2008/07/29 11:01AM
    butterfly52

I think he has hung in there enough with Carly's a$$. She is a cheater and he deserves better. As for leaving the only one he left was sky for Brenda and everyone knows that was his one true love, so why get involved in the first place. Do you really know the reasons he was separated from them all? I bet you don't!!! As for that type of man I know most like the murdering kind like Jason and Sonny who cause little boys to be shot and put into a coma!!! Go figure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/07/29 11:02AM
    #8   2008/07/29 11:02AM
    dimples2010

Quote butterfly52: Not use to a good man! Or something about the person whatever that maybe. If the shoe fit! Ladies would appreciate the kind of man he is, and want to be treated as such! I hope GH keeps him around for years even if it's just to look at him.

Why do you feel it necessary to attack posters or insinuate what kind of men they may or may not have in their lives. First of all Jax is a fictional character.

If you can't come on the board and just stick to your feelings about the character and not start getting personal, then you may want to think twice before posting.

#9   2008/07/29 11:08AM
    Vanrainmom

Quote butterfly52: I think he has hung in there enough with Carly's a$$. She is a cheater and he deserves better. As for leaving the only one he left was sky for Brenda and everyone knows that was his one true love, so why get involved in the first place. Do you really know the reasons he was separated from them all? I bet you don't!!! As for that type of man I know most like the murdering kind like Jason and Sonny who cause little boys to be shot and put into a coma!!! Go figure.

You may want to step back.
    You are offside here.
    Stick to the story - don't bash the posters.
    you don't want me to get all "Carly" on your butt

#10   2008/07/29 11:13AM
    meowbowow

Quote Vanrainmom: I am not sure what you mean by Non-ladies.
    Jax has enjoyed a vast variety of women and managed to leave them all in the dust.
    I don't think he is boring - I do think that he used to be alot more exciting

The non-ladies thing got me too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list