List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Are we supposed to think all that happens is in one day?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are we supposed to think all that happens is in one day?

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/14 12:06AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 05:02AM, Views: 222, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/14 12:06AM
    Are we supposed to think all that happens is in one day?
    R.J.

The characters have the same clothes on for like three days in a row.So I imagine it's one day in soap land.I also think maybe they need to spend some money on wardrobe.
    The women look like the clothes are sometimes from long ago kinda drap.These are young woman and should have more color and style.The dress Sky had on looked like something my Mom had only it was low cut on SKY.

#2   2006/12/14 05:02AM
    Re: Are we supposed to think all that happens is in one day?
    happi

Quote R.J.: The characters have the same clothes on for like three days in a row.So I imagine it's one day in soap land.I also think maybe they need to spend some money on wardrobe.
    The women look like the clothes are sometimes from long ago kinda drap.These are young woman and should have more color and style.The dress Sky had on looked like something my Mom had only it was low cut on SKY.

i seen that dress skye had on..i'm 43 and i know she's younger then me. i wouldn't be caught dead wearing that dress....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list