List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?

Started by soapbubbles at 2006/12/13 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 09:54PM, Views: 748, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/13 04:08PM
    Re: DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?
    toorobbin

Sonny, always has to be first.

He doesn't like being second, especially to Jax, that's why, he's going after Carly.

#12   2006/12/13 08:11PM
    laketha

I agree. He just has to win but if they have any sense they will leave Carly with Jax because that is where she should be. I am tired of her having to compromise herself to be with Sonny. She can keep it real with Jax.

#13   2006/12/13 08:31PM
    JASAM FAN

i hope there isn't another reuniting of carson. i'm sick of them already. i don't understand the writers with this one couple. they are destroying them IMO. one reuniting was nice to see, but more and more was just a waste. if the writers think that carson have some magic because the can reunite every 2 years then they have a serious problem because they forgot about the "break ups" every 2 years or so. i hope carly can get through her marriage with jax and not fall for sonny, AGAIN!

#14   2006/12/13 09:42PM
    ***Andrea***

ny and carly... Duh we already know this.... eventually they will be together again.

#15   2006/12/14 02:14PM
    onegirloneboy

I like Sonny and Carly together.So let's give it one more try.Carly needs a bad boy,she is a bad girl..

#16   2006/12/14 03:08PM
    IDOLIZING_SAM

I like Sonny and Carly apart.They create more drama when they are dating other people.But you can see they both love each other.They have this amazing love,and they end up back with each other in the end.A reunion or not,they will be backk together and it will not last,again!

#17   2006/12/24 10:41AM
    meg6666

NOOOO! cause carly loves Jax now.They belong together.

#18   2006/12/25 09:54PM
    SparklingApp...

Will it matter? They are on too much, so it won't matter if they are together. They are the centerpiece of the show...IMO the reason GH can't pull to No.1...

If GH would get creative and cease the redundancy of its storytellying a Sonny/Carly reunion would be ok.

The think I resent the most about Sonny pairings is that he has a history of destruction, and Carly has a history of trying to 'fix' things...by lying

So whatever they do with Carly/Sonny...it won't matter they will still suck up the airtime.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list