List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?

Started by soapbubbles at 2006/12/13 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/25 09:54PM, Views: 752, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/13 07:18AM
    DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?
    soapbubbles

I know Sonny loves Carly and she loves him (they will alway love each other). I want them to be happy. IF the people incharge put them back together KEEP THEM together, OK?

#2   2006/12/13 07:29AM
    Re: DO YOU WANT A SONNY/CARLY REUNION?
    FANofGH

NOOOO, no more carson reuniting! how many has there been already, 5? do they even think of their children when they do all this break up and reuniting? it isn't good for the kids IMO. i say they both need new people in their lives and it'll be for the better. i love carjax and carly seems to really love jax. and michael is finally accepting jax as his step-dad to be. now just keep sonny away from happy carly and get him a new lady if they must.

#3   2006/12/13 07:32AM
    KBOQ

They are always sending those kids mixed signals and now that they are getting older they know! Yes, it would be fun to see Carly and Sonny together again but I just don't think it will work for them. They always break up to make up!

#4   2006/12/13 07:55AM
    BabyBlueEyes

i don't want another carson reconciling. it's getting old. i've seen only two reconciling between them and i already hate it. one reconcile was enough between carson for me. i can't deal with anymore.

#5   2006/12/13 08:11AM
    soapbubbles

Ok you guys win

#6   2006/12/13 08:59AM
    sweetcheeks2146

No they dont win yet. I like Jaxs and it has nothing to do with him. but when i seen yesterdays episode with Sonny sitting in the dark by himself it was sad. SOnny and Carly both know they will never love anybody else but each other. They belong together and thats that.

#7   2006/12/13 09:04AM
    pamscfan

Sonny and Carly all the way.

#8   2006/12/13 12:38PM
    pipette21

No Sonny and Carly should not get back together. In fact she should set some boundaries with him,he constantly is whining around about how she has to watch the kids. Where is that nanny he hired, when he was with Emily? Sonny should just be a man and move on. Leave Carly and Jax to have a romance of their own.
    Thanks,Pipette 21

#9   2006/12/13 01:11PM
    JASAM.FAN

YES Carly and Sonny reunion!!!! They belong together!

#10   2006/12/13 01:33PM
    claudia411

I luv Sonny and Carly together.They are good together "Don't you all luv the drama between them two?" Plus this is a new Sonny he might be nicer to Carly this time around! Jax is leaving as usual..

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list