List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: A.J. Coming Back

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A.J. Coming Back

Started by KAKMOM at 2006/12/13 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 04:03PM, Views: 401, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/13 05:33AM
    A.J. Coming Back
    KAKMOM

I just read where Billy Warlock is no longer on Days of Our Lives and would love to come back to GH as A.J.Let's see- who could we put him with? It's been awhile- maybe Carly again? No- how about Maxi?

#2   2006/12/13 06:21AM
    Re: A.J. Coming Back
    happi

Quote KAKMOM: I just read where Billy Warlock is no longer on Days of Our Lives and would love to come back to GH as A.J.Let's see- who could we put him with? It's been awhile- maybe Carly again? No- how about Maxi?

i like billy warlock, he's a good actor.maybe they'll find a way to bring him back (you know in soaps no one really is dead anymore)

#3   2006/12/13 07:24AM
    soapbubbles

It would be nice to have AJ back causing trouble. Any you are right NO ONE ever dies on soaps. HAHA

#4   2006/12/13 07:33AM
    FANofGH

i'd prefer AJ than courtney. people are mentioning that courtney is coming back and that is too unreal. i won't believe whatever s/l they make up for her. she's DEAD! there's no way to bring her back otherwise it'll be a dumb s/l and uninteresting to tune into. sorry i'm getting off topic now. about AJ, i suppose he could come back. i already forgot how he got killed off. he did die though, so how did it all go down again? i'm so bad with s/l in the past. all i remember is that he kidnapped michael but i don't remember how he died.

#5   2006/12/13 02:08PM
    sdeshazo

A doctor at gh killed him with a pillow and micheal was blamed. The doctor was a shrink. AJ and this doctor tried to kill Jason when he had his car accident. which was AJs fault. so Aj wanted to get rid of Jason when he was in a coma at gh after the wreck and this doctor was in on it.
    He kill AJ for revenge.

#6   2006/12/13 03:49PM
    watchingsoaps

That is silly to bring him back knowing GUZA is going to do that

#7   2006/12/13 04:03PM
    toorobbin

The last person on g.h. I want to see is A.J.

Yuck!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list