List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Jasam survive?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Jasam survive?

Started by Crater#5 at 2006/12/12 03:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 04:48PM, Views: 314, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/12 03:45PM
    Will Jasam survive?
    Crater#5

!) I understand Jason will be giving Cam a present for Christmas. Why all of a sudden he is giving presents to Cam? If they are going to put Jason and Liz together than don't keep stringing and disrespecting Sam. This triangle needs to be over,now! Sam is fine and she is a Cassidine, lets move the s/l.

#2   2006/12/12 03:47PM
    Re: Will Jasam survive?
    sdeshazo

I am with you the story line is dragging on and on. Please
    come up with a new story line soon. This one is real real old.

#3   2006/12/12 04:30PM
    toorobbin

Really, enough is enough.

I want a Jason and Sam wedding.

#4   2006/12/12 04:53PM
    ILoveJason

without a doubt.

#5   2006/12/24 10:49AM
    meg6666

They can survive anything together.They will help eachgother out if they are in trouble.There needs to be a JASAM wedding.

#6   2006/12/24 11:16AM
    BabyBlueEyes

jasam can survive! i don't see the big deal in jason giving cam a present. it's ridiculous to think jason has strong feelings for liz. liz said to jason "i can't accept this". jason said "it's not for you, it's for cameron" give me a break people. jason didn't get that present to tell liz he loves her. if my man got a present for his friend's kid i wouldn't get all upset about it and neither should sam.

jasam can survive through anything, even a little present giving at christmas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/24 11:17AM
    #7   2006/12/24 04:48PM
    bajangirl01

I am amazed that people are concerned over someone who has the means to get a gift for a child that neither his mother or great grandmother could get.Jason is a loving person,who adores kids,why would he not do that for Cam or any other child,if it was Morgan or Molly,he would have done the same,and so would Sam,BTW.
    Do you really think that Sam would be jealous over something like that,after all they have gone through,including both ONS, if a gift for a child is what would break them up,then they had no relationship in the first place!I dont know about you all,but I know that they had more than a relationship,they had and still have Love and trust in each other.Can you say the same about his trust in Liz when he finds out about the baby?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list