List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: FOR JASAM FANS ONLY!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

FOR JASAM FANS ONLY!!!!!!!!

Started by JASAM.FAN at 2006/12/12 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 04:53PM, Views: 342, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/12 01:57PM
    FOR JASAM FANS ONLY!!!!!!!!
    JASAM.FAN

NAME ONE OF YOUR MOST FAVORITE MOMENTS JASAM HAD????

MINE I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WOULD BE WHEN JASON FINALLY KISSED SAM FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER ON THE ROOF TOP BEFORE SHE GOT ARRESTED.THAT I MY FAVORITE CAUSE I WAITED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR A KISS.IT WAS MONTHS!

#2   2006/12/12 03:24PM
    Re: FOR JASAM FANS ONLY!!!!!!!!
    Crater#5

:D I think for me, it was when he helped her escape and they were in one of their safe house. He had tried to kiss her before but she took a shower, but when he basically corner her to get the kiss, I thought he was going to eat her up.

#3   2006/12/12 03:34PM
    toorobbin

My favorite moment will be when they get married.

I like it when Sam takes charge, when she took Jason on the boat.

I liked it, when Jason gave her the Star Necklace.

#4   2006/12/12 04:05PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: My favorite moment will be when they get married.

I like it when Sam takes charge, when she took Jason on the boat.

I liked it, when Jason gave her the Star Necklace.

darn i can't answer this one!!!

#5   2006/12/12 04:50PM
    ILoveJason

My favorite part was when Sam got away from jail and was jumping from one roof top to the other and Jason got a grip of her hands and said i will not let go..Or something like that,ohhh that was a great moment,remember she ran cause Ric showed her the pictures with LiZ.Then when Sam covered Jason and shot at the cop right before they escaped.

#6   2006/12/12 04:52PM
    Devil_or_Angel

My favorite "recent" moment was when Sam, Jason and Spinelli were hiding in the safe house (before the car explosion).
    Spinelli was trying to convince Sam to run away with him and asked her if Jason was worth getting shot for?
    Sam answered "YES! DEFENITELY".
    The LOOK that passed between Jason & Sam at that moment was so ROMANTIC & AWESOME! (You could feel the love thru the screen)!

#7   2006/12/24 10:51AM
    meg6666

When Jason and Sam kissed and Sam jumped up on Jason.This was the longest kiss I have seen Jasam do.Also when Jason lays Sam on the couch and kisses her.

#8   2006/12/24 11:03AM
    FANofGH

i have 2:

the rain dance. jason came home looking for sam and she was out on the balcony. so hot!

when jasam were broken up already and jason was on the balcony at the metrocourt where sam was shot. then he saw sam. he told sam to run to him. oh that was so emotional when sam ran into his arms and she started crying. she thought that jason wanted her back, but he didn't at that time.

#9   2006/12/24 04:53PM
    bajangirl01

I have too many but THE RAIN DANCE,THE FACE CREAM,WHEN Baby Lila died,and the recent ones,especially the one where he lifted her up and she was wrapped all around him and I swear he was going to gobble her up!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list