List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will Sonny's romatic dinner work on Carly tomorrow?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Sonny's romatic dinner work on Carly tomorrow?

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/12 01:14PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 03:48PM, Views: 288, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/12 01:14PM
    Will Sonny's romatic dinner work on Carly tomorrow?
    ILoveJason

Will Carly fallfor it Will Sonny tell her his true feelings

#2   2006/12/12 01:37PM
    Re: Will Sonny's romatic dinner work on Carly tomorrow?
    heide-2

I am hoping this will wake Carly up.I also hope Sonny will be straight forward with her,I do not want it to be Jax that leaves and then Carly runs back to Sonny. I want it to be Carly that pretty much calls it off with Jax.I have this feeling that Sonny will not get threw to Carly and we all know that Jax will be exiting soon,and that is how Carly and Sonny will get back together somehow.Jax will be in the jungle looking for his brother or his mother will set something up for Jax to have to leave.That is exactly not the way i want to see Sonny and Carly back together but i guess what ever it takes.Right?

#3   2006/12/12 01:43PM
    JASAM.FAN

Quote heide-2: I am hoping this will wake Carly up.I also hope Sonny will be straight forward with her,I do not want it to be Jax that leaves and then Carly runs back to Sonny. I want it to be Carly that pretty much calls it off with Jax.I have this feeling that Sonny will not get threw to Carly and we all know that Jax will be exiting soon,and that is how Carly and Sonny will get back together somehow.Jax will be in the jungle looking for his brother or his mother will set something up for Jax to have to leave.That is exactly not the way i want to see Sonny and Carly back together but i guess what ever it takes.Right?

I do not think Carly will end it with Jax.It will be Jax going away that might do it for Sonny and Carly.Carly is to weak to let Jax go.He is like her savior when things go wrong she know's she could lean on Jax.

#4   2006/12/12 04:14PM
    toorobbin

I don't think that Carly will end it with Jax either.

And when Indgo goes on vacation Carly will blame Sonny.

#5   2006/12/12 05:59PM
    pamscfan

I sure hope so.

#6   2006/12/12 08:04PM
    heide-2

I hope so too.I do not think Carly will give in right away but once Jax takes off as usual,and i am sure Sonny will tell her i told you so....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 08:05PM
    #7   2006/12/13 07:30AM
    KBOQ

Carly seems to me that she really does love Jax. It will be interesting today! I don't think she will fall for Sonny today though. I agree with everyone else--it will be when Jax goes away for the holidays.

#8   2006/12/13 02:51PM
    cherturn

Wait up everyone Carley is obviously torn between the two men. Yesterday she was sniffing Sonnys gloves remember!!

#9   2006/12/13 03:44PM
    toorobbin

Quote cherturn: Wait up everyone Carley is obviously torn between the two men. Yesterday she was sniffing Sonnys gloves remember!!

That was Carly's way of saying goodbye.

#10   2006/12/13 03:48PM
    watchingsoaps

Carly wants both as we all see that,She always gives pointer sto people and it is all about her.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list