List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ya think those pills Maxi stole she will plant them on Lucky?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ya think those pills Maxi stole she will plant them on Lucky?

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/12 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/13 06:16PM, Views: 576, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/12 06:33PM
    Re: Ya think those pills Maxi stole she will plant them on Lucky?
    toorobbin

Maxie needs to be recalled.

#12   2006/12/12 08:13PM
    heide-2

Who else but Maxie! Ric what would he get out of it?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 08:14PM
    #13   2006/12/13 05:05AM
    happi

Quote heide-2: Who else but Maxie! Ric what would he get out of it?

that's what i was thinking what would ric get out of it, unless, since we know how he feels about liz (still) he would be the one to comfort her when she finds out about the pills..?

#14   2006/12/13 07:22AM
    FANofGH

maxie needs therapy, a lot of therapy. she's desperate and crazy. when will she get a clue that lucky will never love her or her "baby"? well lucky says he loves their "baby", but who knows, right?
    BTW, am i the only one who thinks maxie knows about the liz's baby and jason's. she may not know how it all happened since she's dumb, but for some reaosn i think she knows because she said to lucky "liz is just using you". i know maxie will say or do anything to keep lucky to herself, but something told me she may be keeping the secret to herself, for now.

#15   2006/12/13 07:33AM
    LovinGH

GH has to be the only hospital in the world that leaves narcotis just sitting in the hallways I know it's a soap but it just cracks me up

#16   2006/12/13 07:37AM
    FANofGH

Quote LovinGH: GH has to be the only hospital in the world that leaves narcotis just sitting in the hallways I know it's a soap but it just cracks me up

lol, yeah i know. what kind of General Hospital does that? and wouldn't someone see her or wouldn't someone be by the cart of pills? no, they leave the pills out for someone to take. it is hilarious and stupid

#17   2006/12/13 07:39AM
    KBOQ

Quote LovinGH: GH has to be the only hospital in the world that leaves narcotis just sitting in the hallways I know it's a soap but it just cracks me up

HA HA HA!!! Very true!

#18   2006/12/13 07:49AM
    BabyBlueEyes

maxie is extremely desperate and she's gone to further limits to steal more pills! now that lucky is healed she wants to hurt him. she is so mean and a wretched bit**! i can't stand her. she will either plant them to make lucky look like he's still taking them or she's going to offer them. what kind of evil person does those things? oh yeah, maxie.

#19   2006/12/13 06:16PM
    Devil_or_Angel

My guess is it will either be Maxi or Ric!

Maxi has Lucky to gain (in her mind).
    Ric stands to gain another chance with Liz.

(I thought the pills she stole might be pre-natal vitamins. I thought she would use them to further her PG story - like the sonagram she stole! But I guess it could be pain pills!)

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list