List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who will have the next wedding?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will have the next wedding?

Started by ILoveJason at 2006/12/11 05:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 10:05AM, Views: 1285, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2006/12/12 07:37AM
    Re: Who will have the next wedding?
    JASAM.FAN

I hope it is Jason and Sam.They been together alot longer then Robin and Patrick and it would be to soon for Nikolas and Emily JEEE they just got back together..

`JASAM

#22   2006/12/12 07:44AM
    Nash.Tess

Sam and Jason..Maybe through Feb sweeps.Sort of like Luke and Laura did through Nov sweeps.

#23   2006/12/12 09:44AM
    rachie

Hopefully Nik and Em and Patrick & Robin. But GH weddings are notorious for not going off without a hitch, so if there's a problem with one of the upcoming weddings, I hope its Jason & Sam's.

#24   2006/12/12 10:04AM
    claudia411

It sure iS time for Jasam to get married and it will be the perfect wedding,even if Liz was to come.Jasam are so in love,they really are and for that i hope that

JASON AND SAM WILL MARRY NEXT!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/12 10:04AM
    #25   2006/12/12 10:08AM
    heide-2

Sonny and Carly!! They are so great with eachoter and now the new and imporved Sonny..Uhh i want them together.
    Next couple
    Jason and Sam.I like them alot too.
    Next couple
    Robin and Patrick..But they need not to rush.

#26   2006/12/12 06:02PM
    pamscfan

Sonny and Carly

#27   2006/12/12 06:11PM
    happi

Quote pamscfan: Sonny and Carly

so you think carly won't marry jax then? i guess if i had to pick her to marry one of them it would sonny

#28   2006/12/13 09:09AM
    sweetcheeks2146

Ok so I love Jason and Sam but since you guys all said that Ill day i would love to see... hmm Nik and emily get married again . they have a pefect family now but i would like to see em and nik have there own child eventually. or Id say Patrick adn Robin but idk i think robin will realize that she doesnt love patrick or maybee the other way around. anyways u know gh will always throw a few wrenches in there so whoever it is getting married expect some drama.lol

#29   2006/12/13 09:29AM
    BabyBlueEyes

i say jasam for sure! this is other than carjax though cuz i think they're getting married. but after them it's gonna be jasam! i heard spoilers or maybe they were rumors that jason and sam will be getting married in 07!!! it's about freakin time. whether daddy of liz's baby or not, jason will always love sam and only sam. he said it himself. marriage for jasam next year! as much as i love scrubs, i think it's way to soon for them to get married. same with em and nik. they just reunited and they should have a little more time to adjust as a married couple rather than getting hitched right away IMO.

#30   2006/12/13 06:09PM
    Devil_or_Angel

It's should be JaSam!

After all the stuff they have been thru since Michael got kidnapped they deserve to have some happiness!

IMO they deserve to have LOTS of happiness
    JASAM HAPPINESS= Love, Marriage, Baby!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/13 06:10PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list