List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?

Started by R.J. at 2006/12/10 01:35PM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 11:47AM, Views: 356, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/12/10 01:35PM
    Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?
    R.J.

I have to confess I dont know who Rick was I think he was Laura's step father perhaps I am wrong but, maybe that is who Pete really is. He told Patrick to come to Port Charles maybe thats the interest in LULU.I love mystery and again I should research this character but, what do you think? Maybe someone who knows the history can tell me about him and why would he give drugs to Laura was he a MD?
    Thanks

#2   2006/12/10 06:24PM
    Re: Could Pete be the son of Rick{Laura's Rick}?
    happi

Quote R.J.: I have to confess I dont know who Rick was I think he was Laura's step father perhaps I am wrong but, maybe that is who Pete really is. He told Patrick to come to Port Charles maybe thats the interest in LULU.I love mystery and again I should research this character but, what do you think? Maybe someone who knows the history can tell me about him and why would he give drugs to Laura was he a MD?
    Thanks

yes, rick was laura's step - father. he was married to lesley (laura's mother)

#3   2006/12/10 06:40PM
    toorobbin

Rick also wanted to make Laura forget that she saw him having an affair.

#4   2007/01/01 08:39AM
    old timer

if he is ricks son his mom might be monica they were a hot item back than He was a heart dr just like monica I think they were competing for the same job They met in med school

#5   2007/01/01 11:47AM
    lighthouse112

That would be interesting if Pete turned out to be Monica and Rick Webbers son from when they were in Medical school.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list