List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hair styles

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hair styles

Started by Lulabelle at 2008/06/25 05:15PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/26 11:52AM, Views: 8692, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/06/25 05:15PM
    Hair styles
    Lulabelle

Wondering what you all think of the stylists cutting everyone's bangs - first Kate, then Kelly, Layla, Robin, Lulu - I don't like any of the cuts, personally. I especially don't like Kelly's straight across bangs. I think Lulu needs 6 inches cut off and a whole new style.

#2   2008/06/25 07:04PM
    Re: Hair styles
    NoSoup4you

How can I pass up a hairstyle thread!! EEeee!!

Okay my opinion--

Most fabulous hair currently--- Maxie & Kate..... thank god Kate's bangs are growing out. The short bob, with the angle is so fab and flirty...... perfect choice for these women in high fashion.

Worst hair currently--- Robin.... and for a long while now..... that mop is just a mess.....all choppy and WAY too long for the style she is going for. Even it out.

Hit or Miss styles currently--- Lulu & Carly.... sometimes I love their hair and somedays not.... it is all how they style it that day.... I love when Lulu and Carly's hair is style straight and slick.

Consistently good hairstyle currently--- Liz & Sam...... these two have had good hair days the past month or so.... I wouldn't say fabulous but consistently beautiful. Color and cut!

#3   2008/06/25 07:20PM
    meowbowow

ITA w/NoSoup about Robin's hair, it is just TERRIBLE!! It looks like she got a bottle of bad dye or something and never fixed it. Her hair is the worst ever.

#4   2008/06/25 08:25PM
    cardgirl

I love Kate's hair, and Maxie is ALWAYS cute. I prefer Lulu's hair when it is wavey and without the bangs. I think Liz and Carly could use new hairdos. I think Claudia's hair is toooo dark and they need to lighten her up. She can still be a mob daughter with light hair. I just chalk Robin's hair up to the fact that she is pregnant and sometimes pregnant hair goes bad. Oh yeah, Alexis could use a new do also.

I know this probably was n't about the boys, but I am soooo glad that Spinelle goat a haircut, and I love Patrick's hair short. This way when he knee deep in diapers his hair won't be high maitainence.

#5   2008/06/25 08:54PM
    tink55

I love Kate's and Maxie hair cuts, oh and Diane's too. All three are very chic.

Carly has good and bad hair days, she looks so much better when her hair is styled.

Robin hair has to be the worst out of everyone. I always thought pregnant women hair was always healthy looking from taking all those vitamins. LOL Her hair is dull, and the colors off and the bangs don't work for me.

Claudia hair color does not suit her. Way too dark, they need to lighten it and make her look softer.

Liz's hair is always styled, love her color and of course she always looks beautiful.

#6   2008/06/26 05:37AM
    liz-fan

If i where KMc I'd have that cut off I keep thinking everytime i see her... Wha in the world happen to you? Did you lose somekind of bet????

I Love Liz, Sam, Lulu, Carly, Kate, and Maxie's hair.
    This is the one of the few things I have good to say about Kate, or Maxie.

As for Liz I love her hair now but I would really love to see he short cut of 2000 to 2001 and the darker color. Not to mantion the sexier clothes she use to ware. I love her hwever i think GH down plays her too much.

#7   2008/06/26 06:32AM
    pegrckr

Quote tink55: I love Kate's and Maxie hair cuts, oh and Diane's too. All three are very chic.

Carly has good and bad hair days, she looks so much better when her hair is styled.

Robin hair has to be the worst out of everyone. I always thought pregnant women hair was always healthy looking from taking all those vitamins. LOL Her hair is dull, and the colors off and the bangs don't work for me.

Claudia hair color does not suit her. Way too dark, they need to lighten it and make her look softer.

Liz's hair is always styled, love her color and of course she always looks beautiful.

I agree with you on most everyone, but feel Liz's should be a bit shorter...Peggy

#8   2008/06/26 09:05AM
    kris141281

I HATE robin's hair. The bangs are awful, they really drive me crazy... she should grow them out the way it used to be.

I also don't like Kelly's new bangs, its like they measured each strand of hair to make sure each piece was the exact same length, it looked nicer before.

Kate's hair is good for her, i could never imagine a long haired Kate, I like Maxie's hair short but i prefer longer and wavy.

My favourite hairstyles would have to be Elizabeth's, Sam's, and Carly's. I think Carly's hair always looks nice, it's not the best style out of these three but it always looks alright to me. Sam's hair usually looks good too, i like her bangs and i like the darker colour, the lighter colour wasn't my favourite... but it still looked good. Liz's has to be my favourite though because the colour looks good, and i like the length. However, when they first cut her bangs they are always really short and then when the grow out a bit they look good.

#9   2008/06/26 11:52AM
    JammyFan74

Well I just got my haircut like Kates with more of a wispy side bang though. I also love Maxie's she looks so much cuter with the short hair.

Lulu needs at least 6 inches cut off, it looks to thin when it long and straight.

Dont like any of the styles with the bangs straight across the forehead.

Liz looks cute maybe a few inches off.

Love Sam with her dark tresses.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list