List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam will win Jason in the end.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam will win Jason in the end.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/08 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 03:10PM, Views: 622, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/12/24 11:02AM
    Re: Sam will win Jason in the end.
    meg6666

JASAM will end up together.They belong together 4ever.They will get married and concieve a baby together.They will be sooo happy together.The way they look in eachothers eyes makes Jasons eyes sparkle.Sam makes him smile and laugh all the time.They make eachother happy to be together.They will be together 4ever.

#12   2006/12/24 11:08AM
    FANofGH

i so agree. liz will never be able to handle jason's life. even if he quits the mob (which will ruin jason morgan's character) liz still will not be able to handle being with him because of carly mostly. carly can not stand liz and she would keep breaking in like she always does at the PH. liz would never be able to stand for that. sam and jason are right for each other and jason loves sam too much to ever leave her and vice versa. and TPTB better not kill sam off or make her die!

#13   2006/12/24 03:10PM
    Darkfairiesi...

I totally agree with you for many reasons. First she loves Jason and they are together and Sam has been there when she was supposedly be a fugitive. And believe me Liz is like screw me over once and that is it and that is the impression I got from Liz with Lucky. And I think that it would be dumb for Liz not to give Lucky a change. But I bet that Lucky is going to really mad at Liz for all the grief that she gave him and making it about her children when he was trying to get clean and she was off screw around with Jason and he thought that was her friend. As for Sam she has been totally honest about her affair with Ric and trying to make it work with Jason. That is why I am rooting for them.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list