List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sam will win Jason in the end.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sam will win Jason in the end.

Started by toorobbin at 2006/12/08 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/24 03:10PM, Views: 541, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/12/08 06:06PM
    Sam will win Jason in the end.
    toorobbin

Why else is he going after Spinelli.

Why did he tell Liz to go spend Thanksgiving with your family.

Liz can't handle Carly.

Nor Sonny.

#2   2006/12/08 07:35PM
    Re: Sam will win Jason in the end.
    ILoveJason

YES,YES,YES....I totally agree with you.I no that Jason and Sam will end up staying together.They have much more chemistry then Liz and Jason.Sam is definently the one for Jason,look at all the trouble they both go through for each other.I straight up love them together.And Liason fans can not stand the fact that Jason LOVES Sam.If he wanted to be with Liz i would not bash on her.But he does not want to be with Liz at all!!!!!!!So she needs to figure out what she wants to do with her life.She should stop being a homewrecker.Why would anyone want to tear up two people that love eachother.I would respect any couple!!!Sam will never lose to Liz that is for damn sure!!!!! The only reason Liz even had her chance with Jason was cause Sam slept with Ric,had that never happened man Liz would only be dreaming to sleep with Jason!!! I just do not get Liz she could not live the dangerous life supposably before and now thatshe has a kid and one on the way,why would she consider now being with Jason.cause she can not make it on her own.Everyone says Sam clinges on Jason,well what is Liz doing.She'd be in the street,if Lucky never married her,or if granny was not watching her son and everyone helping her.She is the moocher.

#3   2006/12/08 07:58PM
    toorobbin

Hi there,

Liz wants her cake and icing too.

But it's not going to happen.

Sorry, Lizzy.

#4   2006/12/08 09:10PM
    happi

Quote ILoveJason: YES,YES,YES....I totally agree with you.I no that Jason and Sam will end up staying together.They have much more chemistry then Liz and Jason.Sam is definently the one for Jason,look at all the trouble they both go through for each other.I straight up love them together.And Liason fans can not stand the fact that Jason LOVES Sam.If he wanted to be with Liz i would not bash on her.But he does not want to be with Liz at all!!!!!!!So she needs to figure out what she wants to do with her life.She should stop being a homewrecker.Why would anyone want to tear up two people that love eachother.I would respect any couple!!!Sam will never lose to Liz that is for damn sure!!!!! The only reason Liz even had her chance with Jason was cause Sam slept with Ric,had that never happened man Liz would only be dreaming to sleep with Jason!!! I just do not get Liz she could not live the dangerous life supposably before and now thatshe has a kid and one on the way,why would she consider now being with Jason.cause she can not make it on her own.Everyone says Sam clinges on Jason,well what is Liz doing.She'd be in the street,if Lucky never married her,or if granny was not watching her son and everyone helping her.She is the moocher.

as a liason fan it would be nice for jason & liz to get together but, i can handle the fact that he'll stay with sam.liz the homewrecker? sam slept with ric what cateorgy does sleeping with your step-dad fall under

#5   2006/12/08 09:57PM
    kentishad

Quote happi:
    Quote ILoveJason: YES,YES,YES....I totally agree with you.I no that Jason and Sam will end up staying together.They have much more chemistry then Liz and Jason.Sam is definently the one for Jason,look at all the trouble they both go through for each other.I straight up love them together.And Liason fans can not stand the fact that Jason LOVES Sam.If he wanted to be with Liz i would not bash on her.But he does not want to be with Liz at all!!!!!!!So she needs to figure out what she wants to do with her life.She should stop being a homewrecker.Why would anyone want to tear up two people that love eachother.I would respect any couple!!!Sam will never lose to Liz that is for damn sure!!!!! The only reason Liz even had her chance with Jason was cause Sam slept with Ric,had that never happened man Liz would only be dreaming to sleep with Jason!!! I just do not get Liz she could not live the dangerous life supposably before and now thatshe has a kid and one on the way,why would she consider now being with Jason.cause she can not make it on her own.Everyone says Sam clinges on Jason,well what is Liz doing.She'd be in the street,if Lucky never married her,or if granny was not watching her son and everyone helping her.She is the moocher.

as a liason fan it would be nice for jason & liz to get together but, i can handle the fact that he'll stay with sam.liz the homewrecker? sam slept with ric what cateorgy does sleeping with your step-dad fall under

That puts you in the homewrecker/ho/slept with both of your sister's fathers now.
    JaSam won't last, this is a soap. Liz and Lucky seemed perfect and look what happened. Even the original L&L can't be together. Soaps are all about drama and conflict so even the seemingly greatest couples(although I don't think that Jason and Sam are) don't have a chance. If Jason got with Liz it wouldn't last for the same reason.

#6   2006/12/09 03:49AM
    happi

Quote kentishad:
    Quote happi:

That puts you in the homewrecker/ho/slept with both of your sister's fathers now.
    JaSam won't last, this is a soap. Liz and Lucky seemed perfect and look what happened. Even the original L&L can't be together. Soaps are all about drama and conflict so even the seemingly greatest couples(although I don't think that Jason and Sam are) don't have a chance. If Jason got with Liz it wouldn't last for the same reason.

so true!! thanks>

#7   2006/12/09 05:26AM
    tripelhhh

Jason and Sam will win in the end, they love eachother,
    Jason doesn't want Liz,

#8   2006/12/09 08:08AM
    toorobbin

And no one seems to think that Rick was the one who engineered being alone in the house with Sam.

Let's actually blame the right person here.

It's Rick.

#9   2006/12/09 09:03AM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: And no one seems to think that Rick was the one who engineered being alone in the house with Sam.

Let's actually blame the right person here.

It's Rick.

oh come on !! like sam fought rick saying no no.. please!

#10   2006/12/09 02:39PM
    toorobbin

Rick knew exactly what he was doing.

He did the same thing to Carly.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list