List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Bikini Chat

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bikini Chat

Started by NoSoup4you at 2008/06/19 08:21PM
    Latest post: 2008/06/20 11:48AM, Views: 1725, Replies: 43
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2008/06/19 08:21PM
    Bikini Chat
    NoSoup4you

SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

Did you like the brown?..... Did you think it was too skimpy?

What do you think Maxie's will look like?

And how about Johnny's? I was too distracted by his chest hair to notice.

#2   2008/06/19 08:27PM
    Re: Bikini Chat
    cardgirl

Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot?

#3   2008/06/19 08:28PM
    joe2811

Quote NoSoup4you: SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

well all I could think was that Johnny looked fantastic in a bathing suit and in fact I couldn't help but recall the scene when Jason and Robin went swimming and they couldn't even manage bathing suits for those two....so for a brief second the writers got a clue....I loved the swimming scene today.....

#4   2008/06/19 08:34PM
    brittbrat7810

Quote NoSoup4you: SOoooo we all saw Lulu in her Bikini today and we will see Maxie in hers tomorrow........ so what did everyone think?

Well i really didnt like Lulu's bathing suite but the outfit that she changed in to was cute...besides the skirt was a little short

#5   2008/06/19 08:35PM
    cardinalgirl

Hi SNS! *waving*

Hi SIS! lol *waving*

Hi Joe! *waving*...and I SOOOOO totally agree with you about Johnny. HOT, HOTTER and HOTTEST! D@mn he's fine!

I think Lulu looked cute in her bikini today...but then, I like Lulu.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/06/19 08:37PM
    #6   2008/06/19 08:36PM
    wren033

Quote cardgirl: Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot?

ROFL . . .OMG . . . Brown Paper Bag . . .I can't breathe.

#7   2008/06/19 08:39PM
    brittbrat7810

Quote cardgirl: Well, I try not to look at Lulu, but I did get a glimps of the bikini and it was cute... but brown isn't her color, unless it's brown paper bag over her head.... I know I digress... Maxie no doubt will have the cutest bikini ever. I love Maxie. See, I am capable of love... just not for Lulu. And Johnny ooooooo laaaaaa laaaaa. That boy is hot hot hot. Did I mention that Johnny is hot?

Good point and the ..paper bag ...really matches her!

#8   2008/06/19 08:39PM
    KiSsMeXoXo546

Lol too funny!!

#9   2008/06/19 08:40PM
    SamsOurGirl

DIDN'T like Lulu's bathing suit and no offense she should not be wearing one to begin with. No comments...Sign

Now Maxie i bet she will come out rocking in her bathing suit, she might just sweep Johnny off his feet.

Maxie has great taste in clothing JMO

#10   2008/06/19 08:40PM
    brittbrat7810

We all know...Lulu sucks at fashion The bathing suite was ok it was the color Johnny's was good since...u could see his chest!Also i think Maxies will be really cute cause she really has taste

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list