List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: it's ashame not having a story line for bobby!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

it's ashame not having a story line for bobby!!

Started by happi at 2006/12/08 07:42AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 02:05PM, Views: 362, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/12/08 07:42AM
    it's ashame not having a story line for bobby!!
    happi

it's sad the writers are not using jackie zemman's character more.. noah and her could have another storyline
    like back in the 80's or she could be their for lulu more
    often...

#2   2006/12/09 04:07AM
    Re: it's ashame not having a story line for bobby!!
    jcrobinson

I totally agree. Whenever we finally see her in a scene I find myself wanting to hear from her more. Where's Lucas? Where was the good old fashioned girl talk with Laura? THey could have shared memories about Tony, or Bobby could've helped to fill Laura in on all that she's missed.
    I have hopes though, now that Scottie Baldwin will be back in town! Although bringing Noah back didn't do anything for Bobbie's character - they were a big couple back in the day! So was Bobby with Jerry jax, maybe he's on his way back for her?

#3   2006/12/09 04:37AM
    happi

Quote jcrobinson: I totally agree. Whenever we finally see her in a scene I find myself wanting to hear from her more. Where's Lucas? Where was the good old fashioned girl talk with Laura? THey could have shared memories about Tony, or Bobby could've helped to fill Laura in on all that she's missed.
    I have hopes though, now that Scottie Baldwin will be back in town! Although bringing Noah back didn't do anything for Bobbie's character - they were a big couple back in the day! So was Bobby with Jerry jax, maybe he's on his way back for her?

that's right scotty's coming back!maybe their's hope for bobby yet!

#4   2006/12/09 01:19PM
    toorobbin

Isn't Jackie doing Broadway plays now.

I think that's the last I heard.

But, I loved the brownstone stories.

#5   2006/12/10 07:25PM
    KBOQ

I have been wondering about her and Lucas too. Where are they saying he is? He kind of disappeared not too long after Tony Jones' death. It would have been nice to see Laura and Bobbie have heart-to-heart like the old days. I think they could have done a little more with the whole 25 year anniversary. She could have more talks with Monica and Alan too. They were there years ago with Luke and Laura too. Also, many more things could have been said or done but weren't. I still liked the reunion though. I just wished Genie stayed longer!

#6   2007/01/01 08:59AM
    old timer

her and laura were both after scotty at one time maybe when he comes back they can have more of her

#7   2007/01/01 11:27AM
    Cocoa*

Quote jcrobinson: I totally agree. Whenever we finally see her in a scene I find myself wanting to hear from her more. Where's Lucas? Where was the good old fashioned girl talk with Laura? THey could have shared memories about Tony, or Bobby could've helped to fill Laura in on all that she's missed.

Don't get too excited about a possible Jerry return. The way TPTB do things at GH these days Jerry will either (A) come back a much younger version than he should be or (B) come back age intact but be paired with a much younger actress (Maxie, Emily,Georgie) They don't like to use the "older" actresses these days. I really miss Bobbie but I'm betting we won't be seeing her in a storyline anytime soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/01/01 11:30AM
    #8   2007/01/01 11:44AM
    lighthouse112

I wish they would use Bobbi more. She is a great actress. Her and Noah would make a great story. Lets hope the writers wise up and realize the older actors can be used in great story lines also!!!

#9   2007/01/01 01:53PM
    toorobbin

The actor who played Lucas, quit g.h.

He went on to another soap, I'm sorry, I forget which one.

#10   2007/01/01 02:05PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: The actor who played Lucas, quit g.h.

He went on to another soap, I'm sorry, I forget which one.

i think it was bold and the beautiful or atwt but, it doesn't matter after 3 months they let him go...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list