List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: why pick on liz??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why pick on liz??

Started by kimberq at 2006/12/08 12:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 03:49PM, Views: 982, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2006/12/13 05:48PM
    Re: why pick on liz??
    Devil_or_Angel

Quote kimberq:
    Quote Devil_or_Angel:
    Quote kimberq: longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.
    sam had every intention of seducing ric out of spite. liz went to jason for friendship and passion took over.
    jason has never lied to or disrespected liz, she chose not to live in danger years ago...
    lucky went behind her back with lies, drugs and deceit for months, and she owes him nothing.
    lizs' lies are not self-motivated like sam's and i can't wait for the truth to come out

Why is it OK for Liz to lie but not Sam?
    And which "lies" of Sam's are you referring too anyway?

Seems to me that over the last few months the only one lying to anyone is Liz! (From where I'm watching Liz's lies are completely self motivated. She does not want anyone to find out that she cheated on her marriage and treat her they way she deserves!)

ok. maybe it wasn't a 'lie' not telling alexis about ric, and carrying on as if it never happened while expecting love and support...

Isn't that the same thing that Liz is doing?
    Not telling Lucky, carrying on as if nothing happened while accepting love, support and praise?

All I'm saying is that Sam & Liz did basically the same thing with TWO exceptions
    Sam is single, while Liz is married.
    Sam told Jason the truth A.S.A.P., while Liz stil has not told Lucky and is now lying to everyone about the baby's paternity!
    I just don't see how anyone, even Liz fans, can say that Liz is better then Sam!!!

#22   2006/12/14 02:12AM
    kimberq

Quote Devil_or_Angel:
    Quote kimberq:
    Quote Devil_or_Angel:
    Quote kimberq: longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.
    sam had every intention of seducing ric out of spite. liz went to jason for friendship and passion took over.
    jason has never lied to or disrespected liz, she chose not to live in danger years ago...
    lucky went behind her back with lies, drugs and deceit for months, and she owes him nothing.
    lizs' lies are not self-motivated like sam's and i can't wait for the truth to come out

Seems to me that over the last few months the only one lying to anyone is Liz! (From where I'm watching Liz's lies are completely self motivated. She does not want anyone to find out that she cheated on her marriage and treat her they way she deserves!)

ok. maybe it wasn't a 'lie' not telling alexis about ric, and carrying on as if it never happened while expecting love and support...

Not telling Lucky, carrying on as if nothing happened while accepting love, support and praise?

All I'm saying is that Sam & Liz did basically the same thing with TWO exceptions
    Sam told Jason the truth A.S.A.P., while Liz stil has not told Lucky and is now lying to everyone about the baby's paternity!
    I just don't see how anyone, even Liz fans, can say that Liz is better then Sam!!!

once again, you've got me thinking...
    however, the love and praise i meant was sams' deceit to alexis, she set out to seduce and then played 'oh woe is me'
    it's definately time for liz to 'fess, but she owes lucky nothing.
    liz was tossed aside from her husband
    sam used the bed (floor) to make a point

#23   2006/12/14 09:55AM
    rachie

Quote Devil_or_Angel:
    Quote kimberq:
    Quote Devil_or_Angel:

I think for me it's the fact that Sam slept with Ric. Ric is her mothers husband which means off limits no matter what. No matter what Alexis did to Sam, she had absolutely no right to have sex with her husband! Sam just proved that all those nasty things that Alexis said about her were true.

Also, Ric is Jason's enemy! The Jason that Sam loves so much and the Jason that Sam could never hurt! Yeah right!

Lucky cheated on Liz for weeks with Maxie, Liz saw them having sex on her bed. She had every right to walk away from her cheating drug addicted husband and find consolance in an old friend. Her single, loving old friend. At least she didn't have sex with Lucky's enemy or her mother's husband.

That's why what Sam did was so much worse than what Liz did. JMO

#24   2006/12/14 11:31AM
    happi

Quote rachie:
    Quote Devil_or_Angel:
    Quote kimberq:
    Quote Devil_or_Angel:

I think for me it's the fact that Sam slept with Ric. Ric is her mothers husband which means off limits no matter what. No matter what Alexis did to Sam, she had absolutely no right to have sex with her husband! Sam just proved that all those nasty things that Alexis said about her were true.

Also, Ric is Jason's enemy! The Jason that Sam loves so much and the Jason that Sam could never hurt! Yeah right!

Lucky cheated on Liz for weeks with Maxie, Liz saw them having sex on her bed. She had every right to walk away from her cheating drug addicted husband and find consolance in an old friend. Her single, loving old friend. At least she didn't have sex with Lucky's enemy or her mother's husband.

That's why what Sam did was so much worse than what Liz did. JMO

i'll agree with you here...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/14 11:32AM
    #25   2006/12/14 03:40PM
    Crater#5

Liz went to Jason's penthouse when she could have gone to her friends or her granny. Liz lucked out because Sam was with Ric. Once more, Jason really do not care about if she is married or not because he slept with his brother wife. Liz was still a married woman no matter what Lucky did. Saint Lizzie knows 2 wrongs do not make it right. So stop with she went there in friendship, she is not Carly.

#26   2006/12/14 03:49PM
    Devil_or_Angel

I think that what they did was basically the same thing! They BOTH slept with other men.
    Sam is single, but slept with a married man, however SHE is NOT resposible for Ric's choice's.
    Liz, a married woman, slept with another man. It doesn't matter that her husband cheated first, it still does not make HER cheating OK!

Plus SAM DID NOT GO LOOKING FOR RIC THAT NIGHT! WHILE LIZ D-E-L-I-B-E-R-A-T-E-L-Y SOUGHT OUT JASON (not ran into him accidentally) that night.

They BOTH made the same mistake, but of the two SAM has owned up to her mistake much, much more than Liz has.
    To me Sam HAS owned up to what happend, to Jason, Sonny & Alexis (in that order). While Liz is still acting as if she's not sure how her ONS happened - She needs to admit that SHE made a choice and face the consequences - like Sam has!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/14 03:53PM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list