List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: why pick on liz??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why pick on liz??

Started by kimberq at 2006/12/08 12:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/14 03:49PM, Views: 1035, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/13 03:47PM
    Re: why pick on liz??
    geee

Quote rachie:
    Quote kimberq: longtime fans know better. brainwashed lucky didn't appreciate her devotion. idiot cop lucky took advantage of her devotion.
    sam had every intention of seducing ric out of spite. liz went to jason for friendship and passion took over.
    jason has never lied to or disrespected liz, she chose not to live in danger years ago...
    lucky went behind her back with lies, drugs and deceit for months, and she owes him nothing.
    lizs' lies are not self-motivated like sam's and i can't wait for the truth to come out

It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only one who remembers what has actually happened in the last few months!! You are so right!

I am with you guys all the way jason and liz 4ever

#12   2006/12/13 03:50PM
    geee

Quote Crater#5:
    Quote kentishad:
    Quote Crater#5: Liz went to Jason exactly for what she got. Liz has a family and friends but she ran to Jason.She got that baby because of Sam, so I do not know what she is trying to hate on Sam. She will have big cash, she finally hit pay dirt

That made no sense what so ever. Sam had nothing to do with her getting pregnant.

Sams the gold-digger. If she wasn't so busy playing pirate then maybe should could have developed some real skills.

Sam had everything to do with her getting pregnant. If Sam wasn't banging Ric and Jason seen her, Liz wouldn't have never gotten banged by Jason, and that is something you can take to the bank.

If thats the case then all I have to say is thank you Sam.

#13   2006/12/13 04:00PM
    toorobbin

Jason pushed Sam away because he didn't want her to get shot again or hurt.

He never says anything to Liz except, are you okay.

Liz didn't even get his bed, he took Liz to Brenda's old room.

Liz will always be second.

#14   2006/12/13 04:05PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: Jason pushed Sam away because he didn't want her to get shot again or hurt.

He never says anything to Liz except, are you okay.

Liz didn't even get his bed, he took Liz to Brenda's old room.

Liz will always be second.

deep down inside he loves liz, he just doesn't realize it yet..

#15   2006/12/13 04:12PM
    toorobbin

But, Sam will be first.

#16   2006/12/13 04:16PM
    happi

Quote toorobbin: But, Sam will be first.

for now sam is first..but, things do change in the land of soaps.

#17   2006/12/13 04:26PM
    onegirloneboy

Nope i totally diagree with you happi.Jason will never love Liz.Not to be rude in anyway by all means we know that soap couples never last.If Jason and Sam do not last,it will be someone else.Liz is totally out of the question For now Jason and Sam will stay together for a long while.Search Jasam and see what they have planned for them.I do not like posting things i hear cause i am not sure if it is true.But from what i am hearing Jasam has a huge love story coming up.I really hope it is true.Sorry but they are great together much better chemistry then Liason..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/13 04:32PM
    #18   2006/12/13 04:31PM
    happi

Quote onegirloneboy: Nope i totally diagree with you happi.Jason will never love Liz.Not to be rude in anyway by all means we know that soap couples never last.If Jason and Sam do not last,it will be someone else.Liz is totally out of the question For now Jason and Sam will stay together for a long while.Search Jasam and see what they have planned for them.I do not like posting things i hear cause i am not usre if it is true.But from what i am hearing Jasam has a huge love story coming up.I really hope it is true.Sorry but they are great together much better chemistry then Liason..

it's ok. were all entitled to our own views

#19   2006/12/13 04:33PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote happi:
    Quote onegirloneboy: Nope i totally diagree with you happi.Jason will never love Liz.Not to be rude in anyway by all means we know that soap couples never last.If Jason and Sam do not last,it will be someone else.Liz is totally out of the question For now Jason and Sam will stay together for a long while.Search Jasam and see what they have planned for them.I do not like posting things i hear cause i am not usre if it is true.But from what i am hearing Jasam has a huge love story coming up.I really hope it is true.Sorry but they are great together much better chemistry then Liason..

Of course we all are entitled to our own opinion.We never do know.I just in my thought do not see them being together.For many reasons i could be wrong tho"

#20   2006/12/13 04:41PM
    happi

Quote onegirloneboy:
    Quote happi:

Of course we all are entitled to our own opinion.We never do know.I just in my thought do not see them being together.For many reasons i could be wrong tho"

only time will tell.(i can't remember is it you with the jewerly line?)

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list